Where to go this weekend?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably be nearer 11.30 for me. Just checking we're talking Saturday as I'm not sure I can go anywhere Sunday due to work.

Cheers

Yes - Saturday at the NCSC Bisley, no probs witth the time. We'll be there for a few hours I'm sure, it's a second home. Noted for the Fitasc selection shoot at Podimore on the 31st as well with Ed, will book us in tomorrow and confirm on that thread. We may get some other takers?

Unexpected pass for me to go and shoot tomorrow - only recieved it at 18.30 - so too late to book on for A1SG tomorrow, will call in the morning and see if I can jump onto that.

Unexpected pass for me to go and shoot tomorrow - only recieved it at 18.30 - so too late to book on for A1SG tomorrow, will call in the morning and see if I can jump onto that.
Matt,

If you fancy Bisley txt me and I'll pick you up about 10:30ish :)

Jon.

I'm off to Westfield tomorrow with a couple of friends. Should be good as never been before, and the forecast is looking quite good.... Bonus

(null)

I'm pretty sure that won't happen ed, I've watched u shoot a couple times before!

(null)

Saturday off to the Kent Gamefairwith mrs B and dog maybe take the gun and shoot some clays then enter the dog in a few comps

cant make my mind up about Sunday maybe somewhere local

Latest posts

Back