Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice to see you Sunday Martin, guys don't forget it's £150 1st in every class (111+ entries) with cash down the ranks and a bonus £50 on top of the first prize to the 'High Gun' of the day.

Log burner will be lit, at least 2 trees waiting to be burnt, plenty of bacon, butchers best sausagesd and home made cake.

Entries 10am to 2pm.

We're only 45 minutes from Four Counties for those that might like to do two shoots.

Hope to see you,

Steve

Looking at Sporting Targets and maybe Northampton but need to look at times, weather and waiting to hear back from someone who may be joining so a bit up in the air at the moment; if its raining the plan will change to staying in bed!

That's a shame mate , catch up with ya soon me 'ol mucker ;)
shoot well mate let e know how you get on..i just got so much to do as was out picking up today,,wylye next week though i be there mate teas on me.. ;)

Just got back from Westfield, great morning however, not the easiest of shoots and bloody cold to start with, Parkie threw the toys out the pram half way round and I didn't laugh at all, she did well though, I love Steve's shoots but we all know they ain't the easiest!

Bumped into Westwood, nice meeting you buddy and a nice stand too, sim pair of L-R quartering away crossers!

Feel ashamed to admit I only finished on 48/100 but I think I had un-nerved Chris Childerhouse who followed us round and I think he only finished on 90/100 too so there !!

:)

Chris finished on 94 Ian, really was it toys out the pram?? Great shoot Steve just wish I could get a score like your son!! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think there were quite a few people from all the classes that had some no scores at westfield today.Funny old shoot today i gave up the will half way round, then started to mess about changing a few things and it got a bit better still put in a no score of 51/100.

Had an alarm misfunction this morning so never made Southdown but ended up at 4 C's, listening to a few of the guys that did westfield first it was a toughie. Nice shoot at 4 C's shot a 75 for a good start to the new period, tied 1st in C when I left :)

More than 10% below your raw average,so it won't be included in your adjusted average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back