Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok matt thats great thanks..could i take you up on shop offer to cut postage and ask you to bring a polo shirt size m in black ! thanks mark
If the new stock arrives on time - I'll bring you one... just waiting for them to arrive!

Won't be going to hornet.

Apparently last time some stands you had to score yourself, what's that all about on a registered shoot?

Just always seems a bit amateurish to me when i've been there.

Won't be going to hornet.

Apparently last time some stands you had to score yourself, what's that all about on a registered shoot?

Just always seems a bit amateurish to me when i've been there.
Whaaaaat? Never seen that at a registered.. Done lots at Hornet too.

Stew (sleepy hollow) went last time and thats what was apparently going on

I don't disbelieve. Just surprised. Hornet is not always a polished act. Shame because it can be very good. Sometimes let down by the odd daft thing. (Sorry Kevin..)

now cant make Saturday as got to work, hoping I can make at least this Sunday or it will be two weeks since last shoot

wednesday night and trigger finger is itching !! fc for me nice and local and a lovely cup of tea and bacon egg! thats if i got enough of new kitchen fitted..!

At work. :(

Having the electricity sub station trip switches that supplies the building tested. Got to be in to oversee all goes well and the UPS and then the Biggest gennie in Glasgow come to life when asked.

Hopefully will still make the second round late morning at Houston :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back