Whowoo, the instruction have finally arrived

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachicon.gif
HAHA.jpeg

en you will be readily aware that he 

I also find that if we follow this rule we will all get on so very well.

If you have read Heinlein then you will be readily aware that he was actually to his women characters a condescending, patronizing, misogynistic a++hole - even tho the bit about women and cats is pretty true.  

In his favor, he was very kind to Phil Dick, seemed to express a fondness for redheads, and acknowledged his cat masters

Ahh, top man, I've learnt something new. One needs to do that each day :)

I had to highlight the txt first though

Next I'll get it in the right order

When txt box opens up flick switch top left corner. then paste when done flick other way to enable editing with emotions etc.

If you have read Heinlein then you will be readily aware that he was actually to his women characters a condescending, patronizing, misogynistic a++hole - even tho the bit about women and cats is pretty true.  

In his favor, he was very kind to Phil Dick, seemed to express a fondness for redheads, and acknowledged his cat masters
There are still lots of those about but life is too short. I just like the concept.

I would not like a man to bring beer and suck my Di@K??????????

Should change your name to Beerstalker.

Wow, chill out dude. You should change your forum name to Gelotophobe as clearly humour & laughter are not a relaxing and joyful social experiences for you

Latest posts

Back