Wylye - 26th Feb

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Matt, there were definitely a couple more clays to be had, but the winner in C with 88 was outstanding!

(null)

Yes good shoot missed far too many finished on 74 there was 88 in C class wont be there long A class soon.

I seen pheasant in hedge when shooting rabbits but did enjoy a bit far too travel two half hours will make the effort again worth while :)
Did you keep the skeet choke in after stand 4 then?

Jesus, 88 in C :huh: would have been 2nd in A :eek: at least he gritted the road with all that sand :.:

Oh c*ck, I forgot all about this.....

Someone remind me next time everyone is heading to Wylye!!

Ahh! young Mr Hanson on 88. We were discussing him a few weeks ago about he's coming on and really starting to make the big boys sweat. :D

He shoots with his dad (Colin) and is definitely one we are watching at the moment.

Bet I shoot a 90 at Wylye on saturday :) might take me a slab of shells but by jove I'll do it :lol:

Good luck to him. was looking at his previous scores and nothing really special until now, hope he kicks on from it :) dont mind the juniors shooting cricket scores, they're going places. Just a shame the classifications aren't 3 monthly then they will go quicker :lol: :.:

So much for your positive thinking Fuzzy - need the classifications to go quicker so you can hopefully win your class? You should be thinking about upping your own performance. It is not all about class wins on your way up the classes! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back