Arsenal Is #1 !!!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

Yeah, I know about what the list says.  But it became fairly obvious during the season that Leicester had made some kinda deal with Satan and what ever they did no longer counted!  The few times they failed must of been when Satan was off corrupting some virgin or something.  No way that all could have happened otherwise.

Even tho it came right down to the end it was just fine to see Arsenal make the effort and finish on top!

My old man was from Leicester been gone a while now but would have been tickled pink at what happened this season. It just shows what hard work and  a good team ethic can do, must be said though that nearly all the big teams had a bad spell of results... Leicester just kept on going. How modest is that manager though? No post match tantrums and never a bad word about his players or about the match officials .

No post match tantrums and never a bad word about his players or about the match officials .
Well he never had much reason to did he hahaha

must be said though that nearly all the big teams had a bad spell of results
And it did seem like everybody else did step in it a time or two

ah, well

I am resisting becoming too fan-ish but I do admit to having come to enjoy watching the games a good bit

and the Arsenal stickers on the gun look way cool

Latest posts

Back