Bagging time

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh

There are no cut offs listed for 47 so we're are you lot looking?

Oh I see now. But as previous poster said 48 got nothing to do with next classification so why put it up. Not that I am interested especially but seem to be up one percent in abt ot ut maybe I need to shoot some really bad weather shoots that should sort it.

Well issue 47 cut offs not yet released. Rankings still showing 46 but averages and scores now issue 48 as you say Rosso very confusing and somewhat pointless. None of this would matter if we shot off scratch ;)

Now i am really confused as to where you look for this.....I thought it was in your own log in area.....so how can others see it...??

After today....I will be going to the bottom of the class :wink:

Gavin that average showing now is for issue 48, the change we have coming up will use averages from issue 47.

Nic,

In the members area ( showing as white text in a blue box on my PC ) click on "averages and scores", then some drop down boxes should appear, CPSA number needs entering and "Issue" needs selecting as it looks as if it probably defaults to the latest which is 48 ( current) if you select Issue 47, this in theory displays the averages at end of last classification period which will be used to determine next (as yet unpublished) class for each discipline shot.

I think that's correct

I've pushed on a whole 1% so if this stellar improvement continues I'll be in B in 7 years time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The cut off point probably won't be released 'til the last week of the month, as the new classification starts on Dec1......Oh the excitment, its unbearable..... :biggrin:

So how have we all done.

High cut off points this time around. :hunter:

Manage to bag another 6 months in B. 75.6 required for A class my lowly 75.2 not good enough. :haha:

Hmm.. AAA cut off looks the same, everything else risen a bit. General standard is rising then.

Unlucky Martin. Should be worth a few quid to you then!

You know they put all the info on the web site in dribs and drabs.

Still cannot find my new classification .

Why not just put all on the site at once instead of messing about for a month.

You know they put all the info on the web site in dribs and drabs.

Still cannot find my new classification .

Why not just put all on the site at once instead of messing about for a month.
Just a couple of days. Look at your average for issue 47 and then look at the new cut offs at the bottom of Classification page.

Latest posts

Back