Bagging time

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interestingly, I have just looked at my classification and instantly noticed an error . It states I have shot 1520 targets! I can assure you that I have not shot anywhere near that many. Not registered and since when ? If it was in the last twelve months it is about 700 adrift?????? Maybe nearer 1000???

Interestingly, I have just looked at my classification and instantly noticed an error . It states I have shot 1520 targets! I can assure you that I have not shot anywhere near that many. Not registered and since when ? If it was in the last twelve months it is about 700 adrift?????? Maybe nearer 1000???
Alzheimer's .?

But seriously.. You have done 12 shoots in the past year but the classification would be as of last May, looking a year back from there..

To bin a card to protect aaa status or to protect a high average to stay put.

Or.

If scores drop, cards are put in and you go down a class you then get accused of bagging.

So what's to be done?

Just asking.
Easy

Classes based on scores are BS

Classes should be win/placing based

And like has been suggested here many times, there should be NO money for class wins - only trinkets.  You want money you shoot open class cuz that should be the only class that does money

and also as I have mentioned here a few times in the past - HTF can you use scores when every course is different and individual courses are changing all the time?  That is not just stupid it is madness

JMO of course - - - YMMV

Easy

Classes based on scores are BS

Classes should be win/placing based

And like has been suggested here many times, there should be NO money for class wins - only trinkets.  You want money you shoot open class cuz that should be the only class that does money

and also as I have mentioned here a few times in the past - HTF can you use scores when every course is different and individual courses are changing all the time?  That is not just stupid it is madness

JMO of course - - - YMMV
It seems I have a friend. :)

My raw average is now the exact same as my adjusted average, don't think I have had that before. So it looks like it's going to be consistent mediocrity in A class this cut off and that means I am obviously a rubbish sandbagger. :)

Am I right in thinking that the averages they are showing now are for issue 48, the ones that relate to the change at the end of the month are issue 47.

Nic, you must be looking at the classification cut off points, I think everybody is on about the new averages they have just put up, but these dont relate to the change thats coming up.

Just had a go on the login thingy....

I must be a trappie now....looking at the rankings....7th in UT and OT....woo hoo

:laugh:

Crap at everything else :laugh:

Nic, you must be looking at the classification cut off points, I think everybody is on about the new averages they have just put up, but these dont relate to the change thats coming up.
Now I am totally confused ....

Classifications only go up to issue 46 because they have not released the issue 47 cut off points yet. And the issue 48 averages they are showing now is for next years classification not Decembers.

Latest posts

Back