Berettaworld 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Lee Winner, Scott Greenfield Second and Richard Bunning Third.

Now Richard Bunning was third on Saturday night so what happened to S Whitlock (C class) and BJ Hand who were first and second Saturday night....?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDw

John Lee Winner, Scott Greenfield Second and Richard Bunning Third. Now Richard Bunning was third on Saturday night so what happened to S Whitlock (C class) and BJ Hand who were first and second Saturday night....? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDw
They have a shootoff on the Sunday of the top scores from each day.

I enjoyed today and despite two stands of scoring 2, one scoring 1, one scoring 3 and a blankety blank I still came away with 68/120 which is good for me. The blank was the two green Simo teals that went up and I just couldn't get them.Then I got to shoot the birds for the shoot off along with Tony so that they could film clays breaking, so a bit of free shooting and lots of fun.

Shot the event on Sunday, my first 'Major' in a long time. I thought the venue and setting were stunning and the shoot fantastic. Loved the targets, even the stands that slaughtered me (blanked one!) felt you had to earn each one as opposed to just avoid missing them.

Professionally run event, no break downs seen or experienced, (one broken clay for my squad all day), referees spot on. Not too busy or overcrowded (unlike the Essex Masters the last time I shot it a few years ago) 

The food was good and reasonably priced and the GMK gunsmith a top bloke who was very helpful (Couldn't believe one or two who struck up an accusatory conversation with him on the premise that he was personally responsible for their gun when they had returned it to GMK due to a fault!)

Top day out that put a big smile on my face  :biggrin:

I am guessing you blanked stand 9, 3 in my squad blanked it.!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just a pair dropped at 9...can't remember the stand #, it was the simo pair, midi & standard, overhead from behind, thrown off of a cherry picker...

Shot the event on Sunday, my first 'Major' in a long time. I thought the venue and setting were stunning and the shoot fantastic. Loved the targets, even the stands that slaughtered me (blanked one!) felt you had to earn each one as opposed to just avoid missing them.

Professionally run event, no break downs seen or experienced, (one broken clay for my squad all day), referees spot on. Not too busy or overcrowded (unlike the Essex Masters the last time I shot it a few years ago) 

The food was good and reasonably priced and the GMK gunsmith a top bloke who was very helpful (Couldn't believe one or two who struck up an accusatory conversation with him on the premise that he was personally responsible for their gun when they had returned it to GMK due to a fault!)

Top day out that put a big smile on my face  :biggrin:
was well run I give them that although we did end up behind a backlog of 4 squads due to a breakdown but they can't be blamed for that.

£6 for a burger reasonable! thats wembley prices!!

I am guessing you blanked stand 9, 3 in my squad blanked it.! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
i started on that stand it was nails think I hit a 2 

Just a pair dropped at 9...can't remember the stand #, it was the simo pair, midi & standard, overhead from behind, thrown off of a cherry picker...
14 I think possibly 15 to the right of 9 in the open field 

Last edited by a moderator:
That was 15, a couple blanked that too, I hit 4 probley more luck than judgement..!

I had half a burger which I spent more time spitting gristle out.!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Steve is a gentleman and certainly no sandbagger, he will put it right I am 100% certain!
Shooting guru, you were right, and I salute mr whitelock on his honesty. Like you said, not many gentlemen around these days and very reassuring to see a wrong righted

was well run I give them that although we did end up behind a backlog of 4 squads due to a breakdown but they can't be blamed for that.
£6 for a burger reasonable! thats wembley prices!!

That's funny, I paid £25 for 5 pulled pork burgers on sat ( to long to wait for beef burgers ) boy were they rough, certainly not value for money, didn't buy any drinks with that, cos I thought they were taking the mick

Latest posts

Back