Best xmas pressie

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Ok bit of festive fun on our usual lines.

RULES

only one and I mean only one answer, are you listening "sian" :)

QUESTION

The best xmas pressie you ever received was ...... ?

edited

as not in the xmas spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now there's a coincidence - I had tickets for the penultimate US Grand Prix at the Brickyard!  :biggrin:

Never beaten these cuff links my wife hade made for me about 5 years ago. Love them.

post-76-0-52392400-1387823472.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
My first gun, a second hand 410 with a threepenny bit single barrel aged 9. Got my first Mc Taff with that.

For those who don't know what a Mc Taff is, it's the welsh version of the Mc nabb. The Mc Taff is a rabbit a crow and a trout, the latter rod caught of course

Just to clarify is this a present received from others or does it include presents to yourself?

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
A top of the range skate board, helmet and knee pads when I was 12  some 37 years ago- it took years for me to realize the sacrifices my parents must have made to furnish me with such a wonderful gift at that time

Ips this one is easy because I am not fussed about presents at all but the one that I love was an album made by my daughter when she was younger. she decorated it and put photos of my family in it, each one got a page of photos and then they had to write something on the page to me. It took effort and I love it.

:crazy:  Evoracer, If you had damaged ancient monuments! you could have been transported to the colonies (Australia) for life! :haha:   :haha:    

My word sian stuck to the rules with no argument :)

I like that sian, I have a suitcase full of every drawing and toilet roll model etc Kelly ever did for me in fact I still have a couple on drawings and letters in my wallet.

I don't really get much of a kick out of Christmas and the pressie thing.... bah humbug but a couple of years back I got a wind up torch brilliant device... broken now :( I think this shows my level of enthusiasm for it all :) ... but If I was to wake up tomorrow and a brand new Peraberettahoff  was propped in the corner of the room well that might be different! Merry Christmas all :)

Just as an aside my wife went to town to get the Christmas food and drinks in the other day and came back with a case unfortunately named wine... Chateau Mundaine 2009 ... can't wait to try it ! :)

John

I am equaly unimpressed with the whole thing, off for a few days and no trap ground open until friday, what a drag whats the point in days off work if you cant shoot :(

Latest posts

Back