Cambridge Gun Club have a flush

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehb102

Cambridge Gun Club have been putting loads of new stands in recently. I went up this weekend and saw they had put what I think is a flush. It could be a flurry, I'm not sure on the subtleties. Three people shoot at a lot of clays at once. Are there any Cambridge locals (or people prepared to travel!) who fancy meeting up and having a go at this? It's about time we had a Cambridge meet up anyway. 

When we have some expressions of interest I'll do a Doodle calendar for availability. I'm a planner, so I have no Saturdays until the middle of August :) 

I'm in for this.  My office is in Histon - between Cambridge and CGC.  So mid week is a good time for me.  I'm usually in the office a couple of days a week.  If anyone is heading to CGC mid week and can give at least 24 hours notice, I'd like to join them. A lunchtime blast would be fun.

Henry meet Liz. liz and her husband have some time booked in with me, you guys may find it interesting to have a chat about brains...!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone do tomorrow (Thursday) lunchtime?  I could work from the office in Histon tomorrow (was planning on using the nice sunny garden at home).  But if it gets me out into the sunshine at CGC and to meet some of you nice folk, I'll make it happen.  Important world peace projects can wait an hour or two.

Mid week is good for me, just got back from there actually! Anyone up this way I would highly recommend giving the ground a go. I haven't been up there in a few months and was shocked at how well Karen & Mick are doing. The ground looks amazing. Henry - always up for a mid week shoot.

Can anyone do tomorrow (Thursday) lunchtime?  I could work from the office in Histon tomorrow (was planning on using the nice sunny garden at home).  But if it gets me out into the sunshine at CGC and to meet some of you nice folk, I'll make it happen.  Important world peace projects can wait an hour or two.
I am actually planning to go to CGC tomorrow, with my husband tagging along. The sunshine is not, however, scheduled. But we can say bah! to the rain and go anyway.

I've been on the phone to Karen at Gun Club today. The flush can take a varied number up to six and you can set it to slow or fast. Does 12pm tomorrow work for you guys? PM a mobile number if it does.

It was good to meet you today.  I hope you enjoyed the rest of the afternoon and didn't get soaked.  I look forward to the next time we meet up.  More cartridges needed for the flush!

It was great to meet you  and Jamie. Thank you very much for letting us have a go on your wonderful, wonderful side by side guns. Yes, we did get soaked, but only because we don't know when to quit. I just had to get the white rabbit...

Latest posts

Back