Cheap semi-automatic?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Beretta AL391 Teknys. A lovely gun. It recycles anything from 24gm upwards and is beautifully smooth on the shoulder.

To reiterate Ashley's point, I bought it secondhand a year ago and when I sell it I shall probably only drop a small amount on it.

IMO the best to shoot is the remmi, however like others haven't found them the most reliable and don't seem easily repairable if the magazine tube is worn/damaged or becomes loose or the gubbins inside such as the bolt release plate com loose or falls out as they are just pressed in rather than threaded or piinned as in other makes.

I don't know how common these problems are but I've seem 2 where the tube has become detached and I had one where the plate fell out. All 3 were scrapped as it wasn't worth repairing them.

Shame as they are still worth considering for their handling, just wonder why they don't make them a bit more robust and easier to repair.

Latest posts

Back