CPSA cut offs / classifications for issue 47 (applies from June 1st)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

The cut offs for issue 46 (the last period that finished end of April) are published.

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/userfiles/file/CPSA_ClassBandings_Issue46.pdf

So if you look below at 'averages and scores' , you can deduce your classification from June 1st. Note: you must select issue 46 to get the relevant average for the classification.

https://www.cpsa.co.uk/scores/classifications

They will publish the classifications definitively in about a week, but this is the way to get ahead of that date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone login for me ? I can't remember my login details but do remember it was hard work getting setup in the first place ( s O'Reilly Warwickshire ) hopefully stayed in c cos there ain't a d......

www.proshock.co.uk

Cheers will, woohoo still in c ......hopefully got shot of some sandbaggers.....

www.proshock.co.uk

Cheers will, woohoo still in c ......hopefully got shot of some sandbaggers.....

www.proshock.co.uk
You are 2 clays higher in issue 47; the one that gets graded next. Good progress, B beckons in December!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Will; looks like several very good A's have made the jump. I'll have to wait until December.

Booooohooocks....I cannot get on to it from out here....as I left my password in Blighty....! Doh

Hoping for a raise in DTL.....I did say 'hoping'

:wink:

As I'm a member of the WCTSA not the CPSA I can see my scores and current classification but can not access the members area that the link directs you too. Will have to wait till the end of the month I guess.

As I'm a member of the WCTSA not the CPSA I can see my scores and current classification but can not access the members area that the link directs you too. Will have to wait till the end of the month I guess.
Same here - I manually calculated my average (if i understood how it works correctly) and came up with 73.something - so it looks like another 6 months in B for me.

Like my school reports used to say...must try harder

88.2, which is B in DTL.
Oh no can't be.... :laugh: I was A class...!! Had 94 at the weekend for a win....

Damn. Did you see the Perazzi poster :laugh:

Glad I did not dream it :laugh:

Oh no can't be.... :laugh: I was A class...!! Had 94 at the weekend for a win....

Damn. Did you see the Perazzi poster :laugh:

Glad I did not dream it :laugh:
That classification was as at end April, so excellent recent effort will count next time.. Perazzi poster wasn't so bad!

Same here - I manually calculated my average (if i understood how it works correctly) and came up with 73.something - so it looks like another 6 months in B for me.

Like my school reports used to say...must try harder
Not true, you can be setup as a Welsh member and see everything.

I am  :good:

That classification was as at end April, so excellent recent effort will count next time.. Perazzi poster wasn't so bad!
I hate going down...!!

Must stop shooting competitions in the wind....it ruins the classifications...!!

Oh sod it.....who cares.... :laugh:

Latest posts

Back