CPSA cut offs / classifications for issue 47 (applies from June 1st)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a look - I'm in B DTL - I'll be with you at Bywell Rob !!! - I also shot an AR but haven't got classified for that ?

Well done? I think.. :) Now you actually are No1 Top dog!

But that's why I maintain we should have a minimum number of shoots and grounds to get classified. My mate hit AA last time from 1 shoot. When I first started I went to B because I did four shoots and 2 dropped off. Just not representative sampling..
Thanks Will.

I'm riding high on a wave of Kudos! Think of the stories I will be able to tell by the fireside in years to come, about the time I was in the Premier Class?  :sarcastic:

I seem to remember when I was a member before that you had to shoot a minimum of 300 to change classification and could only move one class at a time?

Good job I'm not serious about my shooting and only do it for fun? The worst bit now will be everyone thinking I'm having a bad day each time I shoot.

If anyone calls me a Sandbagger I might be tempted to let them know what I think of averages!!  :biggrin:   P.S I'm with Ips on this one now!!

The 300 / one class per time thing applies, but only to downward direction. So you won't be in B class anytime soon! :)

Is there a handshake to learn? :)
Wouldn't worry about that Will, just practice holding a forced smile when you're off third place by 8 targets !  :rofl:   :pinch:   :goodjob:

Very well done by the way.

Did anybody else have any hiccups with the new classifications on Sunday?

I was placed second in C class (ABT) on the day but having checked the CPSA website today it would appear that I actually won? The bloke that pocketed the first place (although he was not there to claim it) was actually in B class for both the new period and the old one so it was not a case of the system updating.

However the scoreboard at the ground deffo had him as C class??

I thought this was all done automatically via the CPSA scoring system or is it down to operator error??

DT

Did anybody else have any hiccups with the new classifications on Sunday?

I was placed second in C class (ABT) on the day but having checked the CPSA website today it would appear that I actually won? The bloke that pocketed the first place (although he was not there to claim it) was actually in B class for both the new period and the old one so it was not a case of the system updating.

However the scoreboard at the ground deffo had him as C class??

I thought this was all done automatically via the CPSA scoring system or is it down to operator error??

DT
the computer operator was probably half asleep by the time it finished,i know i was by the second round yawwwwwn .

the computer operator was probably half asleep by the time it finished,i know i was by the second round yawwwwwn .
Know what you mean Paul. Seven squads 2 x through one layout was a bit of a marathon to say the least!
DT

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back