Devon Shooters

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodburychef

hi there I'm new to shooting and don't have many friends who shoot, I'm based near Exeter and have the wonderful Ashcombe to use at will buy I'm looking for a few like minded people to join shooting now and then? weekends are mostly out ( I'm a chef, and chiefs fan) but week days are in! I can't commit this year to their Thursday club but having one or two people to shoot with would be great, anyone on here in a similar boat and location?

Not near you am a Pembrokeshire boy, but am a supporter of English rugby, been well impressed with the chiefs. Hope you build on this season. Keep shooting

Welcome, but afraid as a Glos boy I hoping the Wasps game was the Chiefs last points of the season ( but we dont travel well so its a bit fingers crossed) and that the Sarries put Barf to the sword and that keeps Chiefs in the 6th HC place.

Apols to rest of forum for the rugby diversion.

Edited out spelling errors (again)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there I'm new to shooting and don't have many friends who shoot, I'm based near Exeter and have the wonderful Ashcombe to use at will buy I'm looking for a few like minded people to join shooting now and then? weekends are mostly out ( I'm a chef, and chiefs fan) but week days are in! I can't commit this year to their Thursday club but having one or two people to shoot with would be great, anyone on here in a similar boat and location?
Welcome, I shoot all the time (too much some people say). Live in Exeter and travel a lot on weekends too to shoot more (too much some people say) !!

Message me buddy, self employed so anytime most afternoons can get away .

Wez

thanks Robert & Wez, Im flat out at the moment with Devon County Show prep at the moment, but hope to squeeze in a few shots this month, will defo DM you guys when I'm clearer on dates etc..

please feel free to DM me if your at a loose end and need to dust a few:)

hate the ease that you can make spelling & grammatical mistakes typing on the I-phone, I'm not retarded honestly, I realise " moment" doesn't need to be in that line twice.

Back