e cigs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Met a few people recently who were puffing on an e cig had a puff of my mates the other day it was quite pleasant, they even do a cigar version.

So has anyone used them for any length of time if so what are your thoughts ?

Vaping a cigar flavoured e-cig as I type. I have been using them for about 9 months and think they are great, alot depends on what you are using them for personally I use them due to the cost of cigarettes and not with the intention to quit. I still treat myself to a packet of fags as a treat once a month.

chicken curry no worry

2 years.....love em.

I use 'Clear Smoke'....check on tinternet....

Use a proper set up....not these petrol station ones.

Only have a real cig now if abroad and had a few drinkies in the sun.

Mostly use these electronics now though.

You get no tar or chemicals. And within a very short time you get rid of any chesty stuff.

No smelly clothes or house or car.

And before anyone chips in....I do not want to give up....I like smoking....but I have a temperamental chest :wink: and could not take the real ones anymore in quantity. It was giving me my cough back etc.

These are great if you keep the batteries charged and there is a little trick IPS which I will tell you on pm if you want to go ahead.

Batteries charge in a normal plug in the house, or computer, or car, or battery pack from airlines (Brilliant piece of kit the airline battery pack).

Hi Simon

I have no intention of quitting either and like you I will probably have a real one at night etc but my main reason would be I prefer and try not to smoke a cigar during the day but you know what its like, so vape during day and the odd cigar in the eve and weekend.

Have you noticed any health benefits ?

Whats the Cuban like ?

There is a crystal vapour franchise shop 1/2 m from my office they have a vast selection incl cuban

Tinker, please PM me your "trick" I am enroute to the shop later so any advice from you or simon is very welcome.

edit

Last edited by a moderator:
eba8y9up.jpg
Have tried a few brands Ian and found VIP electronic cigarettes to be the best for me, you can get lots of different flavours and nicotine levels. I personally use the cigarette type and not the pipe types with liquid, but a little trick I have found is to remove the end of disposable tip and refill them with what ever flavour you can buy. The havanna flavour is the dogs danglys. You can also get a holder that you charge via a usb charger that will carry a spare battery and three spare tips that will recharge the batter up to 4 times and is as slim as an iphone.

chicken curry no worry

Last edited by a moderator:
They are brilliant. Be careful of nicotine level in your liquid though, mine was too high initially and made me feel sick and gave me headaches. Once I'd adjusted it I was fine and puffing away was a joy.

It's good fun messing with flavours and making your own cocktails. Good luck and enjoy.

(I have no intention of quitting either!)

Do you ever wish you had never started in the first place so you didn't have this dilemma?

Don't want to start a war - just interested!  :biggrin:   My Dad chain smoked cigars and this put me off all forms of smoking from an early age, particularly after he offered me a drag of a very large Havanna when I was about seven! (I can't drink Scotch for the same reason but I think I was about ten when he put me off that!) :biggrin:  

Do you ever wish you had never started in the first place so you didn't have this dilemma?

Don't want to start a war - just interested!  :biggrin:   My Dad chain smoked cigars and this put me off all forms of smoking from an early age, particularly after he offered me a drag of a very large Havanna when I was about seven! (I can't drink Scotch for the same reason but I think I was about ten when he put me off that!) :biggrin:
Yes i wished i had never started. I had the complete opposite response to my fathers smoking habit and loved the smell of my grandfathers pipe tabacco. Now drinking whiskey or scotch i'm right with you i come from a long line of hard drinking alcoholic paddy's and have seen the devastation it can cause to a family, can't stand the smell of it.

Tinker, please PM me your "trick" I am enroute to the shop later so any advice from you or simon is very welcome.
Can you ask about a Crack pipe substitute when you get there please Ian :biggrin:

VIP do a flavour called green leaf (WINK WINK) for that nostalgic smell of your youth.. :haha:

Yes i wished i had never started. I had the complete opposite response to my fathers smoking habit and loved the smell of my grandfathers pipe tabacco. Now drinking whiskey or scotch i'm right with you i come from a long line of hard drinking alcoholic paddy's and have seen the devastation it can cause to a family, can't stand the smell of it.
there are few things in life better than relaxing in the evening with a nice single malt and a cigar.

Not sure vaping is going to cut it with me ...

there are few things in life better than relaxing in the evening with a nice single malt and a cigar.

Not sure vaping is going to cut it with me ...
I can think of some things I'd rather do to relax. Perhaps we should start a new thread? (Or perhaps I should take my idea and post on a completely different type of forum?).  :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back