Good Evening

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan

In an attempt to get honest opinons of the service we provide at the Royal Berkshire to all shooters , and hear about what is happening in the wider clay shooting world I am delighted I have been allowed to join!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site Dylan!! I haven't been to the RBSS as yet but will be heading down for the challenge in the next week or two :)  ATB, Jon.

Welcome to ShootClay Dylan - glad to have you on board - any questions, please let me know.

Hello Dylan , I have not been to rbss yet but have heard good things and am looking forward to shooting the handicap hopefully this week /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Dean

Thanks for such kind comments and apologies about Goo!! - if any of you do come to Royal Berkshire please do let Gilly or Sue know and we can chat over a coffee

- they tend to lock me in a padded cell all day !

Nicola - will let let Mike Robinson know re his food !!

Dylan,

You are welcome and I have corrected the typo for you.

I looked out for you on Saturday when I ventured down to shoot the Handicap Classic, Bob_P and myself were taken round by Nigel who was excellent, very friendly and very funny.

The Grouse sequence was awesome but not the easiest with a semi auto ., I'll be back for another go as will Bob :)

Cheers,

Jon.

Nicola - v cold there this morning ! - in London sadly but you may hook with Matt Rutherford who is there today

Will make sure to look on website to see how you shot!!!

Latest posts

Back