Gun reviews on youtube

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I patterned them. Very disappointing. Only slightly larger spread than other shells for a lot more money. Good marketing, that's all IMO.
While disappointing in my Miroku through 3/8 Teague at 20m:

Pro Piston 38 a 20.jpg

I find them very useful in my 725 ProTrap - through factory DS 3/4 chokes at the same distance (20m):

Pro Piston IM 20.jpg

Just to be different it might be worth doing comparisons between two guns at the same time. For example why is one gun £1K and another £2.5K, buying new compared to used, difference between Browning and CG. This might appeal to new shooters who just get the same old drivel from dealers trying to pedal their best earners. Also try and offer some advice as to the advantages or otherwise of different features...

Also you could do a little series for people trying to enter the sport. Starting with getting a licence, buying a first gun, what cartridges to buy, going to a new shooting ground and entering competitions. This would allow you to do some "out and about features" and be really useful. I wish I had a walk through of what happens at a CPSA completion and the formality of shooting in a squad before I went to my first event, nothing worse than feeling like the new kid at a school on the first day. 

It would be refreshing to hear honest reviews rather than from a personal stance, very hard to do I know. I would try and leave out personal preferences as they are just that.

Well done for having a go though and I hope it goes well. How about getting some "Guest shooters" on for their opinions on their guns and kit, even if it is only one of your mates who is willing to join in, will add a different twist and I think make a video flow better.
Totally agree. As a newbie all the above is like gold dust. 

Yeah I doubt it, it's not designed to compete with the DT11, they are not in the same class, it is however a significant bump in the midrange offering for Beretta.

Speaking of which, heres an exclusive interview at the Beretta factory with their Product Manager re the 694:

great review   top draw  ,       watchtart  alert   new watch ?
:) Not a new one, it's been awaiting repair for some time due to being somewhat of an oddball choice. It's a Damasko, they dont make this model anymore but the closest apears to be the DA42 Black, although I have this one on a NATO strap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back