Gun reviews on youtube

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Franchi Affinity which is very similar. Just has the spring around the forend and not in the stock.

As you say the M2 is a lovely gun to shoot as is the Affinity.  I use mine mainly on wet days or just for a change.

Keep those videos coming, really good. I used to have a Remmy 1187 and your previous video almost made me hanker after another one...but so far I have resisted.

On 5/25/2020 at 11:30 AM, Lloyd Pattison said:

Love my M2, rugged slim & solid, zero maintenance required, doesn’t go boing like a 400, no ports to block, negligible recoil (comfortech). Brilliant gun. 

YOU have to ask, "You have too ask?"  I thought the facetiousness with the smiley was quite obvious.......or are you now being facetious?
Apple Grammar corrected.  Of course I was or was I? 😂 

lets stop this one as we could end up i an endless loop of facetiousness. 😉

I’m actually clueless when it comes to judging distance. I’ve relied on others to tell me about the 60 yard crossers I broke.

The more I read, the more I believe they could just have been 40 yards, because it seems overestimating is almost as big a pandemic as Coronavirus 

Latest posts

Back