Hello from across the Pond

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattVH

Hello All,

New to the site and looking forward to learning more about clay shooting in the UK. Long-time competitive shoot here in the US (12 years or so) beginning at trap (similar to DTL?) and now shooting only sporting for the last 10 years. Had the pleasure of shooting with Bob Pearson (and meeting his lovely wife Wendy) at the World FITASC last month and hearing about UK shooting and of your ShootClay Forum. Also had the honor of having a beer or 2 with Mr. Bidwell and meeting Mr. Digweed. Fine shooters and gentlemen all.

Cheers

Welcome aboard Matt - glad we got that weirdness with your account sorted out!

Enjoy ShootClay, any questions - please let me know.

I'm over in Seattle from Sunday this week - at some point I should pick your brains about some chances to shoot clays in the PNW.

Hey Matt

Really pleased to see you on here, welcome aboard :smile: . Great shooting the Fitasc with you, hope you can make it over to Europe some time. Wendy sends her regards and is now going to try and shoot gun down so that she can start having a go at Fitasc too. Please give our regards to Jay, and many thanks for the use of the back step on the buggy from time to time :cool:

Hi Matt and welcome, this is a great site for clays and getting better by the day.

Hey Matt, welcome along! This is a great place to pick brains and get different perspectives. Enjoy! :D

Welcome aboard Matt - glad we got that weirdness with your account sorted out!

Enjoy ShootClay, any questions - please let me know.

I'm over in Seattle from Sunday this week - at some point I should pick your brains about some chances to shoot clays in the PNW.
Matt, there are plenty of opportunities to shoot clays in the Seattle area including sporting competitions each weekend. I'd be glad to point you in the right direction or perhaps meet up at a shoot if time allows.

Matt - very kind, I'm on a short trip this time (Sunday to Friday) - but every so often I do a two week trip, so I'll reach out when I do that next for advice! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back