Hello

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee s

Hi, I'm Lee, just started shooting and waiting for my licence to come.

Welcome aboard Lee - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let us know... there are plenty of decent shots here who can offer advice for when you have your ticket. What are are you from?

Welcome aboard Lee - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let us know... there are plenty of decent shots here who can offer advice for when you have your ticket. What are are you from?
Thanks, I'm down near the herts/beds boarder, about 30 mins from Broomhills clay ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm Lee, just started shooting and waiting for my licence to come.
Hi Lee, my name is Dave. I just started too, also waiting for my licence. How long do you expect to wait down where you are? I have been told I might wait up to three months, I am in Merseyside.

Dave.

Hi Lee, my name is Dave. I just started too, also waiting for my licence. How long do you expect to wait down where you are? I have been told I might wait up to three months, I am in Merseyside.

Dave.
I've been told the same by the coach at my local ground, I sent it off 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from the police yet.

Latest posts

Back