How much land...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This annoys me as my Nan's back garden is just under 300 acres, now a disused quarry and you could put on a fantastic shoot there regularly.

Problem being it's bloody miles away ~600mile round trip from here as it's in North Wales and not many shooters round there and Fauxdegla is only 20-30 mins away.

Jon.

Where we set up our shoot on the farm every other weekend is 600 yds from a public road. There is also a public footpath running through woodland about 300 yds away but we don't shoot in that direction. The actual area we use to shoot though is pretty small, all set around a pond in some woodland. I'm glad it's not any bigger. It feels like a full time job keeping on top of that little bit of woodland.

Neither did i, and whats LOCOG?

LOCOG. As posted - London Organising Comittee for the Olympic Games. The morons who sent our sport to Woolwich at a cost of (est 30/50 million) instead of Bisley.

Phil* Angel.

LOCOG. As posted - London Organising Comittee for the Olympic Games. The morons who sent our sport to Woolwich at a cost of (est 30/50 million) instead of Bisley.

Phil* Angel.
£30-50M for a temporary layout??????? thats barking, wonder what a public investigation would say as to the effectiveness in how they are discharging public funds!

Sebastian has already thought of that.

LOCOG is a private company and will not have to divulge their accounts. You may be able to find out about any philandering in 50 years time. This will be after next years New Years Honours list when no doubt he will pick up his 'gift'.

50 mil spent... No expense spared on the skeet trap houses, 99p store garden sheds :(

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Just dragging this slightly back towards the original subject, I'm amazed that a certain magazine is running a feature on how to shoot clays over water. All the registered shoots in this country are prevented from shooting over water, never mind into it.

Sent from my Sinclair Spectrum using two fingers

Latest posts

Back