Just for Fun - I'll Start

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuFish

You see I'm against hunting, in fact I'm a hunt saboteur. I go out the night before and shoot the the [SIZE=12.7272720336914px]pheasants[/SIZE]!

I can sympathise, it is one of the side effects of the Superfats. If like me,  you put them through one of them Mirooky things with their soft firing pins, rust prone barrels and terrible trigger pulls, I am afraid there is just no hope for you ! 

I thought les and TD Were off the wall :)

Yes mate never again will you and i be charged with lowering the tone or going off topic. Some new pretenders have taken over and made us look virtually norma.

Yes mate never again will you and i be charged with lowering the tone or going off topic. Some new pretenders have taken over and made us look virtually norma.
Well it's about time Ian......we took the can back for far too long. Nice to see that others have stepped up to the plate! All we need now is for someone to come along and start slagging off auto's and modern female attire and we will have got rid of our responsibilities all together!  :spiteful:

I thought les and TD Were off the wall :)
Hey! Don't drag me into this.

I'm nowhere near as weird as you think I am. Well, that's what all my imaginary friends tell me!!  :biggrin:

Well, that's what all my imaginary friends tell me!!  :biggrin:
 Yes Mike but.........you really don't believe what Ken and Monty tell you surely?  They tell me the same you see, I reckon they need looking at, they need to get a grip on reality Mike!!!!! :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Strong medication you say???

Sounds good, I think me and Les could do with some of that. Does it alter your sense of reality? If so, pass it over!!   :fie:

Well it's about time Ian......we took the can back for far too long. Nice to see that others have stepped up to the plate! All we need now is for someone to come along and start slagging off auto's and modern female attire and we will have got rid of our responsibilities all together!  :spiteful:
I have three semi Remi's one 20 bore with Cutts. For no1 grandson.

The stiletto's kill me.

But the lippy keeps my lips soft.

Latest posts

Back