Money no object - what 3 cars would you buy?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa2512

Quite simple,  you have won the lottery, and have to fill your garage ...

you must put in 3 cars.    what would you choose and why ?

For Me it would be ..

1)  Rolls Royce Phantom ... There is nothing better

2) Ferrari  308 GTS.  Love the styling, and i was an 80's teenager 

3) Triumph Herald 13/60 soft top    one of my most memorable cars, i regret selling it to this day

Mart

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Farcel Vega
  • Mercdes 280 SL Pagoda
  • Porsche 356a Speedster

The Why is the same for all of them.... beautiful

Aston Martin DB5...just beautiful...very sad when destroyed in Skyfall

Holland & Holland customised Range Rover with gun box and drinks cabinet in the back...obvious why

A REALLY BIG Winnebago...just for fun

All black...Henry Ford was on the right tracks...

New shape Range Rover Sport

Aston Martin Vanquish

Eurocopter EC155 - ok its not a car but the only way to arrive on the moors for a spot of grouse shooting :) bingle it

1967 Shelby Mustang

Early 80's Porsche 911 Turbo

Mercedes 300 SL Classic with gull wing doors

Last edited:
Bugatti veron wont need any other cos I drive like a tw*t and will kill myself. ...

Holland & Holland customised Range Rover with gun box and drinks cabinet in the back...obvious why

Whenever i hear the word winnebago, i always think of the blues bros  . :)

It would have to be racing cars that I watched in my late teens and early twenties like the GT40, Porsche 917 and Jackie Stewart's World Championship winning Tyrrell

Lamborghini Cheetah LM002 as everyday transport, because I'm like that

Lamborghini Countach LP5000 Anniversary, to put in the living room as art deco and insist people pronounce it as CoonTAA not CoonTASH

Land Rover Defender dripping with tasty and OTT mods to put outside to wash and wax daily

Aston Martin DB4 Zagato

Birdcage Maserati

Alfa Romeo 250F

Then line the walls of the Garage with Belgian Brownings B25's B2G's in all designations. I understand that FN Browning may be discontinuing production very soon. 

It would have to be racing cars that I watched in my late teens and early twenties like the GT40, Porsche 917 and Jackie Stewart's World Championship winning Tyrrell
My uncle was a Le Mans Mechanic in the 70's on the Gulf GT40's - has a lovely oil painting of the GT40 in the Blue and Orange livery on the wall in his house... 

The Tyrrell is worth having, if only for the gearbox. :) (which my dad made..)
There is a picture of it in The Field this month! (Plus some other dodgy bloke on the next page..)

I have always wanted a big Winnebago - the one with the armchairs for driving seats - I would like to tour America in it simply because they have straight roads and no roundabouts!

I would also like a Range Rover Evoque

I am having difficulty thinking of my third vehicle as there are a couple I would like so I will come back to that.

Latest posts

Back