new member in east Sussex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaze

hi my name. Is James I'm from Westfield near Hastings. If any one knows of any clay shoots near me it would be appreciated I already know of willow farm. And a few in Kent to which I go to already

Welcome. Geography not really my thing but isn't Southdown not too far from you?

Blaze, there is a shoot every other Sunday on Stonestile Lane near Westfield (head out of Westfield towards The Ridge and it's on the right hand side). It's a small, friendly straw baler, that is gradually growing.  You've missed it this Sunday, but it'll be on again in a fortnights time.  woody on here runs it and I'm sure will be happy to tell you more about it.

Southdown is a long way away, other end of Sussex.

Blaze, there is a shoot every other Sunday on Stonestile Lane near Westfield (head out of Westfield towards The Ridge and it's on the right hand side). It's a small, friendly straw baler, that is gradually growing.  You've missed it this Sunday, but it'll be on again in a fortnights time.  woody on here runs it and I'm sure will be happy to tell you more about it.

Southdown is a long way away, other end of Sussex.
Oops did say geography not my thing :) . I was thinking of Worthing!

Hastings is a bit of a haul to Southdown ( Near Worthing )

There's Northall ( Sheffield Park East Sussex ) Nice, friendly club

Nightingale ( 25 bird Sunday shoot every second Sunday, next Sunday is on )

West Kent at Paddock Wood ( Weekdays only )

Dave Peckham ???? Runs a shoot at Hickstead and Shoreham but Haven't heard from him in a while so not sure what's happening there.

Gatwick Gun Club sporting ( I'm told ) skeet, DTL and DTL

Bit of a jaunt to Horne at Reigate 

If you are headed up this way ping me. I'd be happy to meet another 'local' :)

Some weekends I'll bet it's quicker to go shoot in Belgium or France!

There is also a shoot every other sunday at Normanhurst (Catsfield) and Mill Farm (Pevensey), both on next Sunday.  Normanhurst has 50 bird sporting and a DTL set-up, Mill Farm I think is 70 bird sporting (I've only ever been there once).

cheers guys where bouts is nightingale, ya I hear them shooting but never know what tine they meet for stonestile .i have heard of normanhurst but when I asked some friends they thought it was a invite only

Nightingale is Crowborough East Sussex. starts at about 10 and all done by 11:30 / 12

Forgot about Normanhurst and Mill Farm sorry. You know about Willow / Oxney Skeet.

Hi Blaze.

I run the stonestile shoot with my Dad. You're more than welcome to join us.

We meet at 09:30-09:45 for a 10am kick off. The shoot is a 50 bird sporting and we are growing slowly and steadily. Today we had 28 shooters.

we use a back entrance onto our land, and the gateway is on the right if you're heading out from Westfield. It's where Beanys lane bridle path is on the right and Rogers Farm on the left.

There is a Facebook link below with the shooting dates on.

Cheers

Ben

Only cartridge condition is fibre wads please as it is on a working farm. We have always got some in stock, but beware we always take the cheapest option :)

That happens to be noble italia at the mo.

cheers guys where bouts is nightingale, ya I hear them shooting but never know what tine they meet for stonestile .i have heard of normanhurst but when I asked some friends they thought it was a invite only
No, Normanhurst isn't invite only, just turn up.  10am start and I think last entry is at 12.30.  Access is from the centre of Catsfield village.  Follow the track that starts between the shop and the pub, past the pond on the right and carry on until you reach the car parking area.

Meant to say, Normanhurst is fibre wad only as well.  They have them available to buy if you don't have any to hand.  Might see you there on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back