New shotgun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Whyatt

Hi there, I'm fairly new to this and was wondering if someone could help?

I'm looking at a new shotgun and keep hearing how I can have it shipped to my nearest dealer, I'm a little puzzled as would I need to inform my nearest dealer about having it delivered there or do I just give the seller their address and wait for it to be delivered?

I've just done this for the first time.

Strictly speaking you just give the address and off you go - however I think the good manners thing to do is speak to the receiving RFD before you do so.

Pete 

Dealers usually know each other to some degree so just ask the selling dealer if he has a working relationship with the dealer you want it delivered to he will either say no problem sir I will sort it or he will ask you to get the delivery dealer to contact him. Either way its no drama.

what are you buying or is it just a question before you do ?

You may find that the receiving dealer will (try) and charge you a 'handling' fee. So best to see where the land lies first........

Thanks for the replies, I was wondering how it worked as I have seen a few good guns Brownings/mirukos and as they are a distance was wondering how I went about it.

Cheers again

Paul

Latest posts

Back