Perazzi mxs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best I can guess is that since the logo stuff is pretty much in the middle of the gun just being on the action and all, it prolly handles mostly like any other similarly barreled and stocked Perazzi.

And why would you think that a distinctive logo means "cheap"???  Entry to the Perazzi level is not the same as entry to the Beretta level.  Do you consider unadorned Purdeys "cheap" and expect them to price like a Beretta? Or even like a Perazzi?

Get Real, People.

here's the entry level K80 - should be about the same price as a Beretta, eh?

taxidermy_2008_0303377_zps80393a72.jpg

Best I can guess is that since the logo stuff is pretty much in the middle of the gun just being on the action and all, it prolly handles mostly like any other similarly barreled and stocked Perazzi.

And why would you think that a distinctive logo means "cheap"???  Entry to the Perazzi level is not the same as entry to the Beretta level.  Do you consider unadorned Purdeys "cheap" and expect them to price like a Beretta? Or even like a Perazzi?

Get Real, People.

Wow.......take it away Wonko......!!

That is soooooooooooooooooo ugly ......and shinny .....and.......Erm....Erm ...........horrid gay font......and bet something that yuk yuk yukie must be only about £5 (horrid yellow stock as well....they must have got a job lot of pitch pine.....so price re-adjusted to £3).

:fie:  It reminds me of a Browning Grade 6 with gold overlay on the side of the action!  It looked more like a squashed dogs turd to me? :crazy:

And why would you think that a distinctive logo means "cheap"??? Entry to the Perazzi level is not the same as entry to the Beretta level. Do you consider unadorned Purdeys "cheap" and expect them to price like a Beretta? Or even like a Perazzi?

Get Real, People.

You can only presume that 99% of these K80's are still either in Germany or on a shop shelf gathering dust! The discounts given to shift these on must be enormous.

I have resisted so far as there are a few very thin skinned folk on here who take exception to comments about there pride and joy but here goes,

Deep breath and .................. Its bloody orrible but no more orrible than a K80 now they are orrible.

Runs for cover :)

Ps

it amazes me how in this instance perazzi and in all instances Kriegof have managed to make expensive guns look like there worth about 1k and yet other brands such as cg can make a reasonably priced gun look like its worth twice as much. There is no accounting for taste but if i was ceo of P or K i would be having very strong words with the design dept. Yes i know its about how they shoot blah blah blah but come on only there mothers could love the mxs or the k80.

Runs back into cover.

Ps

it amazes me how in this instance perazzi and in all instances Kriegof have managed to make expensive guns look like there worth about 1k and yet other brands such as cg can make a reasonably priced gun look like its worth twice as much. There is no accounting for taste but if i was ceo of P or K i would be having very strong words with the design dept. Yes i know its about how they shoot blah blah blah but come on only there mothers could love the mxs or the k80.

Runs back into cover.
Fair enough Ian. The MXS doesnt look to bad IMO, just a bit out of the family resemblance.. I agree about the K80. It looks like some child has got hold of a £10 engraving tool and worked out a design on an Etch a Sketch. Beyond dismal. Embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you manufacture shotguns then I would expect the board to approve any design prior to production.

Dare I say K seems very appropriate for a gun made by Germans!

Ps

Runs back into cover.
+1

The point is there is a reason why the Bentley Continental V6 doesn't have 

V6 GT MultiValve Injection

plastered across the bottom half of the doors.

There is nothing wrong in lowering the costs to broaden your customer base, just don't rub it in their face.
I might be missing the point here, but do Bentley actually do a V6? 

Yeah a cheap and thouroughly nasty little V6 bentley I wouldnt be seen dead in such a common excuse for a car, its purely for the working classes :)

Hold that thought further research suggests the v6 engined line up is not yet on the market so technicaly there isnt a v6 but soon will be,

Mmm thought so. 

They have been talking about a V6 Hybrid, but as far as I know the V8 is the poverty spec at the moment. 

Latest posts

Back