Perazzi mxs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep 2 more cylinder things but still only v8 as you say poveryy class if your going to have one at least get a propper one even if its pre loved, hang on a minute that sounds familiar didnt someone say that about the mxs.

I might be missing the point here, but do Bentley actually do a V6? 
Believe it or not I would be seen dead in a V6 Bentley, won't be short of power with a supercharger will it. I'm sure there was a slot on some car programme where they talked as though it was a done deal.

Hammy

I would be seen dead in a 1.9 diesel non turbo if it looked as good as the continental :)

Hey Folks, there is a thread running on the 'Welcome' page and some guy's believe that your size (I think it refers to height) relates to which gun you should have !

What size do I need to be to buy one of these new Perazzi's  ??????????

Hammy

I would be seen dead in a 1.9 diesel non turbo if it looked as good as the continental :)
There are a few iconic cars that just look right, the Defender - unimprovable, the Countach - do I look bovvered, F40 - nothing on or in it without purpose, but the Bentley Continental is the most beautiful car from every angle.

There are a few iconic cars that just look right, the Defender - unimprovable, the Countach - do I look bovvered, F40 - nothing on or in it without purpose, but the Bentley Continental is the most beautiful car from every angle.
as were now completely off topic, no change there :)

For me it has to be ferrari for pure pose quality especially those with the see through engine cover that are common as muck in the south of france :)

Hey Folks, there is a thread running on the 'Welcome' page and some guy's believe that your size (I think it refers to height) relates to which gun you should have !

What size do I need to be to buy one of these new Perazzi's  ??????????
Do you know where I can source a 12g pistol ?

No argument the Bentley looks great, but sadly it's got an awful (chavy) reputation these days. For me (on looks alone) it's an Aston Martin DB9 yum yum. 

Aston-Martin-DB9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling a defender unimprovable is stretching it a bit Hammy really, looks good, goes off road well, but after that they are pretty shocking really. But as for looks they are pretty iconic. The defender has so much potential that has never been released.

Quintessentially British and quite beautiful!

That's the DB9 of course - not the Defender!

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling a defender unimprovable is stretching it a bit Hammy really, looks good, goes off road well, but after that they are pretty shocking really. But as for looks they are pretty iconic. The defender has so much potential that has never been released.
I was only referring to the looks, the mechanics are very improvable as is the mpg ! I'd have had one years ago otherwise, as it is will wait until I can own one as an ornament rather than everyday wheels.

no doubt vik harker will have a blast with it and name it bestest gun ever...............until next months magazine edition comes out.

Do you think it will be "perfectly balanced and move with ease"
It's highly pointable and quick onto the target without being in any way whippy and the chokes throw superb patterns.

no doubt vik harker will have a blast with it and name it bestest gun ever...............until next months magazine edition comes out.
And it will be equally at home shooting sporting and trap with minimal adjustment... :p ;)

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back