pics of our gundogs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not actually a gun dog but could've been a contender had he been trained....... has an amazing nose for tennis balls, mind.

108.JPG

I plowed the fields, raised the game.. Now where is my treat?? 

20130520_113409.jpg

What! Normally you want me to fetch the ducks here.. Now you look disappointed just because I'm in here to cool of. You humans... Hrmppfff 

20130520_113917.jpg

I was breasting some pigeon and she picked the feather and sat there watching, was quite comical 😄

Eze looks a little guilty to me are you sure she hasn't had a sneaky snack when you weren't looking  :laugh:    

eze in her equifleece coat purchased at Lowther game fare to keep her warm and dry between drives.

View attachment 5969
looks like one of my old  tank tops   !!!

Mrs ips entered eze in a local dog show just for fun. Eze won 1st in "best working dog" a 4th in prettiest bitch and 5th in prettiest face. The judge must have had her eyes closed on the last two I mean come on look at her ?

View attachment 6597
great picture

Molly 7 yrs old Left, Ruby 2 yrs old right, working cockers, they enjoy training sessions, fun tests and beating.

DSC_380xx4.JPG

Back