Poison Dwarf

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VicW

I hit the back of a car this morning....the start of a REALLY bad day!
The driver got out of the other car, and he was a dwarf!
He looked up at me and said 'I am not Happy!'
So I said, 'Well, which one are you then?'

That's how the fight started..

:fie:   Shortlegs never found this funny! :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:

:fie:   Shortlegs never found this funny! :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:   :fie:
cheeky bugger Cyril of course I did I have a sense of humour and had a bloody good chuckle :laugh:  unlike some of your brethren and your so tall  I heard you got turned down to play the back end of a donkey :laugh:

:haha:  A Welshman with a sense of humour? :fie:  you got more chance of winning the World Fitasc Sporting C/ship :preved:

You stick to your sheep Boyo, you would never get a Jenny (donkey) into your wellies! :gamer:

:haha:  A Welshman with a sense of humour? :fie:  you got more chance of winning the World Fitasc Sporting C/ship :preved:

You stick to your sheep Boyo, you would never get a Jenny (donkey) into your wellies! :gamer:
well you and your brethren all had sense of humour failure when you lost at the rugby by the biggest margin recorded :haha:   as for winning the world fitasc sporting I couldn't afford the entries unlike you rich retired expats who live abroad  :laugh:  and the sheep are prettier than your donkey but there again you got turned down by Baaabara :laugh:

Latest posts

Back