Proxy Vote Attendee Needed for Ex AGM

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul_B

As above, looking to vote in proxy against the changes as I cant be at the extraordinary meeting on the 19th Oct, if there is anyone going that can stand as my appointed proxy so my vote can stand, please send me a message..many thanks, Paul

Dosent it not say in the  addendum sent out that the chairman can act as proxy, and will if instructed vote no ....

or  yes   

or abstain?  

how can that be ? and is he standing as one individual, or have a tag saying i represent    xxxxxx members  for this action?

Mart

Don't give it to the Chairman..! Under any circumstances...!

I have not yet seen the form as I am on way back from partridge shooting, but I will let you know what you can do when I get back....depending on how the form is written.

I will only be interested this time in the 'no' vote.

If you want info for a yes vote then speak to others.

VOTE NO......VOTE NO...!!

Sadly I will not be able to attend the Extra Ordinary Meeting at Crick. I would therefore like a responsible person who will definately be attending to cast my proxy vote.

Please PM me .

Please vote against the resolution to accept the new articles.

Please do everything possible to oust the current Board and to elect members who do want to see the CPSA move forward and represent shooting sportsmen and women. 

Ok......this is for all who want to vote on the resolutions for the new articles....

I am 100% against these articles because they take the balance of power away from the members. I want the right to vote for the CPSA Chairman....as I have had for the last 25+ years.

I WILL BE VOTING AGAINST these articles.

I have completed my form below as an example of an 'OPEN' no vote..!!

Please do not throw away your form which comes in the white envelope containing your Pull magazine.

Apathy is killing our association and rights.....use your vote one way or another.....PLEASE...!!

1. It is essential that you cross out the two lines that allow the Chair to have anything at all to do with your vote.....because he is 'for' the resolution. (See the two thick black lines on my form). By crossing these two lines out he will not be able to use your vote on anything ELSE that may come up at the meeting. He does not know you...so how can he vote for you????

2. It is essential now that at the next bit, on the second part of the form, that you complete the name of your proxy holder. This is 'NOT' a ballot..! If you do not have a name completed your vote is then void and will not be counted...!!

You will see on my form that I entered the name of the Kent Committee Chairman Mr T Greenwood....and his Cpsa number 82758.

I have spoken to him and he is happy for anyone who does not have a proxy holder or know a person going to the EGM....to use his details. He will carry your proxy. So you can copy these details to your form. Can you please take a photo of your form when completed and send it to me on here.....so i can send it on to him. it is important that he knows how many and who he is carrying proxies for, so that at the EGM he can check against HQ's records....before the vote...to check that the numbers tally.

Note.

If you want him only to be able to carry your proxy on the resolution only....and not to be able to use your vote for anything else that may arise at the EGM ....then you can cross out the line in the section below his name that says.....'My proxy may vote or abstain on any ancillary or procedural resolutions put to the meeting'.

You will see that I have left this open on my form because I trust him and have the same views as him.

3. You have to make a vote . If you are against these article put a cross in the box labelled 'AGAINST'

4. Now finally you have to sign and date it and post it ......FREE....back to HQ......(after you have sent me a photo to pass on to him for listing ....please..) When you take a photo you can cover your address like I have done in the attached picture to keep confidentiality.

I hope this helps anyone who wants to vote 'NO' with the filling in of the form.

Please do not waste your vote....!!

28v6sns.jpg

Hi Nic,

Dont worry my was a NO vote all the way,   im just looking for a black marker as we speak,  

i will get mails going later

Mart :)

I have voted no to this and scanned it onto my computer can anyone tell me how to send this on in a message to Nicola I am not very up on all this computer lark 

Ok......this is for all who want to vote on the resolutions for the new articles....

I am 100% against these articles because they take the balance of power away from the members. I want the right to vote for the CPSA Chairman....as I have had for the last 25+ years.

I WILL BE VOTING AGAINST these articles.

I have completed my form below as an example of an 'OPEN' no vote..!!

Please do not throw away your form which comes in the white envelope containing your Pull magazine.

Apathy is killing our association and rights.....use your vote one way or another.....PLEASE...!!

1. It is essential that you cross out the two lines that allow the Chair to have anything at all to do with your vote.....because he is 'for' the resolution. (See the two thick black lines on my form). By crossing these two lines out he will not be able to use your vote on anything ELSE that may come up at the meeting. He does not know you...so how can he vote for you????

2. It is essential now that at the next bit, on the second part of the form, that you complete the name of your proxy holder. This is 'NOT' a ballot..! If you do not have a name completed your vote is then void and will not be counted...!!

You will see on my form that I entered the name of the Kent Committee Chairman Mr T Greenwood....and his Cpsa number 82758.

I have spoken to him and he is happy for anyone who does not have a proxy holder or know a person going to the EGM....to use his details. He will carry your proxy. So you can copy these details to your form. Can you please take a photo of your form when completed and send it to me on here.....so i can send it on to him. it is important that he knows how many and who he is carrying proxies for, so that at the EGM he can check against HQ's records....before the vote...to check that the numbers tally.

Note.

If you want him only to be able to carry your proxy on the resolution only....and not to be able to use your vote for anything else that may arise at the EGM ....then you can cross out the line in the section below his name that says.....'My proxy may vote or abstain on any ancillary or procedural resolutions put to the meeting'.

You will see that I have left this open on my form because I trust him and have the same views as him.

3. You have to make a vote . If you are against these article put a cross in the box labelled 'AGAINST'

4. Now finally you have to sign and date it and post it ......FREE....back to HQ......(after you have sent me a photo to pass on to him for listing ....please..) When you take a photo you can cover your address like I have done in the attached picture to keep confidentiality.

I hope this helps anyone who wants to vote 'NO' with the filling in of the form.

Please do not waste your vote....!!

28v6sns.jpg
Thanks Nicola this is really helpful - I too will use Mr Greenwoods details

My email is [email protected]

I will then pass on to Mr Greenwood.

Don't forget for the picture only.... to cover your address if you want to..

Thank you people for exercising your vote.

I have voted no to this and scanned it onto my computer can anyone tell me how to send this on in a message to Nicola I am not very up on all this computer lark
I can't explain it to you sorry but as an alternative I have a iPhone so took picture on that and then pressed the arrow that gives you a chance to email it on to Nicola.
When you write the email there should be a button that says something like attach on aol the symbol is a paperclip and then you need to choose the document which I presume you left on the desktop. I am sorry you need someone more technical than me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bollocks! Slight technical hitch following domestic over strictly come dancing .. Sadly letter sealed before picture taken/ scanned and e-mailed. Nicola, will he accept my name and details including vote and authority delegation. I'll email these to you if this is OK.

If you are on your computer...go into your emails ..start a new email. When it opens look on the top settings for the one marked attachment or attach and it shows a paperclip. Click on it and look for the file where you keep your scanned documents. Then open that file and double click the one you want. The email will now show this attachment listed on the email just under where it lets you type the 'subject matter'. You can then send it as an attachment to your email to me. Hope that helps.Sorry I missed this earlier.

Bollocks! Slight technical hitch following domestic over strictly come dancing .. Sadly letter sealed before picture taken/ scanned and e-mailed. Nicola, will he accept my name and details including vote and authority delegation. I'll email these to you if this is OK.
Yes I am sure that will be ok.

If you are on your computer...go into your emails ..start a new email. When it opens look on the top settings for the one marked attachment or attach and it shows a paperclip. Click on it and look for the file where you keep your scanned documents. Then open that file and double click the one you want. The email will now show this attachment listed on the email just under where it lets you type the 'subject matter'. You can then send it as an attachment to your email to me. Hope that helps.

Sorry I missed this earlier.
done.hopefully

Latest posts

Back