RBSS Handicap Classic 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont he is on here gary he was only saying this after how good it was to see you on sat he really did shoot well today i cant see that being beat now but who knows anything possible

Steve, as a matter of interest, RBSS don't use Promatic Clays do they????????

You never know what' s happening nowadays with clay suppliers and firebird exploding stick ons.

Gary Phillips always reckoned Phil wasn't THAT good. 

Short notice but I woke up and decided to shoot this today, I'm booked on for 2.30 this afternoon if anybody fancies a crack at it :)

salopian they use cci clays here so we cant even say its insider trading going on and i agree with gary phillips he aint that good but the problem is neither are we :fie: :fie: :fie:

anyway i will get back down there soon for another try one of these days

fuz would love to join you but at weston setting up today sorry

steve

nipped down here this afternoon shot another 83 + 4 NO GOOD BUT TOOK MY OLD MATE PHIL SMITH WHO SHOT AN AMAZING 96 + 4 = 100

he missed 2 on grouse 1 on the long chondelle and his last driven midi bloody brilliant shooting
 That Phil Smith has come on since short trouser days, well done that man.

Hmm, Interesting. Thought it was very good, nothing silly out there but I just dropped far too many last birds and couldnt get to grips with either of the loopers. Mashed the first l-r then dropped all the rest and didnt touch the r-l 1/4 away :( Really enjoyed the flush sequence but dropped 3 or 4 silly ones for a 10 on there

the last stand pair of driven pretty much summed up the day, pair, pair, pair, kill loss, kill loss. The first 2 stands were pretty much the same, dropped 3 on first and 2 on 2 which should have been straighted in anyones book. 

Will try and get back early april as mrs fuz wants a crack at it. Hopefully it will be warmer than 2 degrees with intermittent light snow flurries. 

Final tally 57 with a 19 handicap to add, nowhere near the party :(

Got some video and pictures to go through and will fire it up on youtube and post a link :)

Fuz - you can put video directly into the new gallery - seems to work, I tested it with some rubbish DJ video last night.

Great video and pics Fuz :good:   thanks for posting giving us a chance to see what to expect if shooting it, looked bloody cold there :brr:

wasnt the warmest, but the big grin after the sequence said it all, worth the £40 odd just for that :D

I was there yesterday, and froze my nuts off,first round 63 plus a 19 handicap, second round a slightly better 69.  Must stop shooting over the top of the teal, that cost me at least 8 targets.

The grouse butt sequence is stupendous, It certainly gets the adrenaline going. I would happily shoot that all day.

Steve.

When are you going to set up something similar at Westfields ? Do that instead of the pool shoot

I was invited by a mate (birthday bash) to shoot it tomorrow at 8am. Sod that. Apart from the ungodly hour, it's due to be -1C..

Hi will....shooting it again tomorrow as invited by a few lads, but prob do it again in march if you up for it..speak soon mark
Ok, have a good one. May not see you there; I'm booked at 14.30 with a mate who may have to cancel! Probably do it on my own anyway, the secret to concentration. :)

Cheers

Ok, have a good one. May not see you there; I'm booked at 14.30 with a mate who may have to cancel! Probably do it on my own anyway, the secret to concentration. :)

Cheers
Think we booked in for 11am..then lunch and a beer in pub in pangbourne, will let you know how things go.good luck hope you do well.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back