RBSS Handicap Classic 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well shot this again this afternoon bloody cold and a bit snowy, its a course that gets in ya head and plays games with ya as its good too shoot but beats the sh*t out of ya..:-[ anyway bad start missed every teal :( thats 5 away and not even warmed gun up that was about my day really as not finishing my shots off cost me today.....but shot the grouse flush the best I have with 17/20 :) overall a nice cold afternoon in the snow and finished on 73 or with handicap 86....happy but not jumping for the moon.
Well shot butty and the grouse would have been nice to watch hell of a good score there mate, don't be to hard on yourself as its a clever course that looks a tad easier than it really shoots

Well shot butty and the grouse would have been nice to watch hell of a good score there mate, don't be to hard on yourself as its a clever course that looks a tad easier than it really shoots
Hi mate, cheers for that. :) just felt I let myself down on stands I should or normaly put in the bag...but the grouse I was over the moon with as caught them long right hand crosser out a treat and them bloody low looping things.. :) hope your well bud.

Hi mate, cheers for that. :) just felt I let myself down on stands I should or normaly put in the bag...but the grouse I was over the moon with as caught them long right hand crosser out a treat and them bloody low looping things.. :) hope your well bud.
Yeah I'm fine mate thanks for asking no shooting tomorrow though have to do sudden repair on parents car time to don the headshield and do a bit of welding, still look forward to shooting next week then all the more. If your out mate shoot well :hunter:

Toying with having one last go either tmrw or Friday. Not expecting much but will treat as warm up for weekend as not been shooting much lately..

So, quick review then!

At my first attempt I reckoned that an 89 would get you in to the final this year. The last two on 88 actually made it. 1 clay short for me, so won't be at the final. Ho hum.. Just never clicked with this course.

Back again next year!

Just had a call from Royal Berks shooting ground, Made the cut after how many years of trying ???

Only shot it once this year to try my luck and got through, usualy try two or three times.

Good to see a large list of people from here going - will be good to see you all!
Well done Steve good luck and shoot well :thumbsup:

wouldnt be fair if it wasn't........
nyam.gif

Steve, well done, get out there and smash them up.

Don't let your Masterclass with Salopian and Maxum inhibit you.

P.S. Get your Boss to put his hand in his pocket.

Steve, well done, get out there and smash them up.

Don't let your Masterclass with Salopian and Maxum inhibit you.

P.S. Get your Boss to put his hand in his pocket.
Already sorted bud!

Had the conversation this afternoon, fully sponsored again for cartridges this year - every little helps......

Just had a call from Royal Berks shooting ground, Made the cut after how many years of trying ???

Only shot it once this year to try my luck and got through, usualy try two or three times.

Good to see a large list of people from here going - will be good to see you all!
Well done Steve, shoot well, atb, Growl

Latest posts

Back