Saying Hi to all the local SW clay shooters! an the ones down here on holidays

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi from West Dorset. Where is your ground then? What disciplines do you shoot there? :)

Hi from West Dorset. Where is your ground then? What disciplines do you shoot there? :)
Hi Les i am on the north Devon/Cornwall border we shoot English sporting have about 30 different stands and i am also setting up a DTL

Hi Les i am on the north Devon/Cornwall border we shoot English sporting have about 30 different stands and i am also setting up a DTL
Hi Mate, Well I only shoot OT normally, but I may pop up to see you when your DTL is up and running, not that I've shot it for about twelve years!

Hi Mate, Well I only shoot OT normally, but I may pop up to see you when your DTL is up and running, not that I've shot it for about twelve years!
I am a trap shooter also ABT UT(I have a second barrel addiction .) DTL was were i started but ended up opening a sporting shoot only cause the ground is spot on for English sporting 15 acres of woods

I am a trap shooter also ABT UT(I have a second barrel addiction .) DTL was were i started but ended up opening a sporting shoot only cause the ground is spot on for English sporting 15 acres of woods
I started on DTL too, then to ABT, then to OT. I never did much UT though. I tried sporting and skeet several decades ago, but it didn't float my boat, so I stuck with trap. I even did some trap instruction at the old West London( London Gun Company) Gun club, mainly for sporting/skeet/game shooters who wanted to learn trap shooting, that was fun I can tell you!!!!! :D :D

I started on DTL too, then to ABT, then to OT. I never did much UT though. I tried sporting and skeet several decades ago, but it didn't float my boat, so I stuck with trap. I even did some trap instruction at the old West London( London Gun Company) Gun club, mainly for sporting/skeet/game shooters who wanted to learn trap shooting, that was fun I can tell you!!!!! :D :D
Yea know what you mean these days my main work is couching from novice to expert :)

Yea know what you mean these days my main work is couching from novice to expert :)
The hardest ones to teach were the ones who had learned the Stanbury/Churchill method. Trying to get them to adopt a correct trap stance was very hard indeed! :eek:

The hardest ones to teach were the ones who had learned the Stanbury/Churchill method. Trying to get them to adopt a correct trap stance was very hard indeed! :eek:
In my eyes we have to work with everybody as an individual!!!! an work on the good bits an try too lose the bad bits :)

Welcome Nigel

You are on my list to come and have a shoot and I've only just started
Hello Robert

Will look forward to meeting you,,we are open 7 days a week via pre booking apart from the last sunday of each mth when we hold a 100 bird open shoot (but we do try an shoot mornings only)

Nigel

Latest posts

Back