semi auto info

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CALM DOWN...CALM DOWN.. Do no be having a go at ips, in fact when it comes to posts being needed, remember, he is the fencing man.
Ha, he didn't bring me any fence panels or posts down last week even though we in Dorset are in dire need of them. Now he's disowned me because I happened to say that I quite like black action K80's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to read that twice but it was a B80 that was an auto !
Yes Wes but he doesn't like K80's either and I happened to mention that the black ones look nice. Yes I think there was a B80 auto though.

Ha, he didn't bring me any fence panels or posts down last week even though we in Dorset are in dire need of them. Now he's disowned me because I happened to say that I quite like black action K80's.
only joking me old mate i would never disown you :)

OK so back on thread. Tried a load of semi's yesterday at coleys open day. A400 light and excel ,maxus, sx3 and fabarm velocity. That fabarm is a tool but expensive . A400 excel good but feels not as well built as the velocity. Bit clanky.light is too light. Maxus and winchester out of the equation. Fabarm is the smoothest . light recoil. And a brand new gun cycled 21grm out of the box .impressive. All the others cycled evo 24grms no probs.

Jasper

OK so back on thread. Tried a load of semi's yesterday at coleys open day. A400 light and excel ,maxus, sx3 and fabarm velocity. That fabarm is a tool but expensive . A400 excel good but feels not as well built as the velocity. Bit clanky.light is too light. Maxus and winchester out of the equation. Fabarm is the smoothest . light recoil. And a brand new gun cycled 21grm out of the box .impressive. All the others cycled evo 24grms no probs.

Jasper

Jasper
Just out of interest why were the maxus and SX3 ruled out?

I've allways been curious about Semi Auto's, and had the oppertunity to try one at the weekend.

Once we'd got roung the problem of not cycling my 24g loads, i  tried again This time using 28g loads

Recoil was  percieved to be low, which was nice, 

Mechanical noise was evident and the mechanics  in my Periferal vision may take some getting used to

I wouldnt rule one out, but would have to look around to find one that suited

Mart

Have you noticed how many people you speak to when you mention you do clay pigeon shooting, think you use a pump action 12 bore ??

Mart

Latest posts

Back