Syren ladies gun for test?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleBarrelledDon

hi,  am looking for a couple of Lady shooters who might fancy coming to Owls Lodge tomorrow afternoon to try out the new Syren Sporter ??

It won't fit you Pete its specifically made for women who as we all know are all the same measurements and have over the years found it impossible to fit into a mans gun, hence the need for a specific gun for girlies. The difference is of course a closely guarded secret.

Ok.

Will have to find a shooting vest quick. I shrunk the one i have been using last night in the wash. All the others are too small...i will look for the one with the strongest zip :laugh:

Tinker

I expect a full report on the difference between it and a mans gun.

enjoy your day.

ps. All my stuff seems to have shrunk since xmas, I blame mrs ips for a poor washing technique.

Regrettably not enough notice to get out of boring work.  

hi,  am looking for a couple of Lady shooters who might fancy coming to Owls Lodge tomorrow afternoon to try out the new Syren Sporter ??
Yes to the testing. Nooo! to Owls Lodge. I'm sure it's perfectly nice but it's too far for me. I would have gone to West London.  

Sorry this thread is sexist,  you cannot have a gun specifically for wimmen,  it must be able to be used  by both genders,

just ask if any petite mens want to have a go :)

If i wasnt working, i'd  have a blast    :)

Mart

....midday onwards.....you'll have to bring your own puppies ladies....... (im not responsible for how people may interpret that comment... ;)

Latest posts

Back