Syren ladies gun for test?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so if we have a temporary sexist permit, what features make it lady specific?

Does it have attachments for vacuuming in those awkward corners?

Instead of a mid bead a mid mirror for application of lippy?

Very large barrel selector switch so they can change their mind as many times as they want and often at the very last second?

All above genuinely meant in the interest of good fluffy rabbits/humour, mods feel free to delete if offence may be caused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Errrrrr........we have done all this on the last thread.....we have done it up and down dale....sadly...!!

It amused the men very much.....they created their own fantasy about the fit etc etc...

It amused the women very much too.....they laughed and laughed at all the daft stereotypical comments coming out from the males on here who obviously could not say those things at home.....so were letting it all flow.

Yes..... It has all been done.

So now today......we will have a gander at it....and shoot it with open minds......and see what 'a woman's gun' really looks like.

Actually it is pissing down at the minute....so we will see if it can also cope in the rain...!!

I'm glad it's soggy out there. I am too jealous to be glad for you all having fun with the new gun. I've been promised a test but not for another month as there's only one demo gun in the UK at the moment - so no one steal it or break it, okay? :) 

I think it could be a good option for all the women who get 20G Silver Pigeons for clay shooting. 

Stopped pissing down now.....time to get up and go and ping.

Hi Nic  -  looking forward to your report. Have a wifey shooter keen to know what you think ?

It would also be interesting to know what the standard LOP is out of the box. For me this is probably the most important factor in addition to balance. Most guns seem to be 14 1/2" to 15" but Pam needs a LOP of 13" so not only do we always have to have them considerably adjusted but, more importantly, she truthfully cannot really test the feel of a gun before she buys it.

She now has the Guerini Challenger Impact, but spending £4K to £5K always feels a huge and unfair risk without being able to even get a close idea as to how the gun will eventually feel at the point of purchase. Its an expensive gamble, and although it is of course possible to shorten a stock to fit, there is no guarantee that the change in balance will not be too difficult to cope with.

If this new Syren comes out of the box with a LOP closer to 13", it will at least give a lot of lady shooters (and juniors) the chance to have a "better idea" how the gun will eventually feel, even if some slighter tweaks are still needed.

Hope that makes sense? It did to me when I typed it  :crazy:   

Last edited by a moderator:
I see it Emma and I feel the warmth.

Just looked at owls web site looks a fabulous ground, weather report for that area (without Emmas warming effect) is rain from 13-00 so get it the club house girls or your mascara will run and your hair will be a right mess :)

To be fair - you can shoot undercover there... the covered trap layour has been a welcome respite in the recent rain during the sporting events!

Hang on a minute I thought you sporting lot were double hard and didn't do covers, I thought only mamby pamby trap shooters didn't do rain. You have all gone right down in my estimations :)

Agreed on the write up - having held one at the Shooting Show, my wife (20g Silver Pigeon shooter) is very keen to try one. Hopefully there'll be a demo a little further north.

Let's hope a. it's a good gun and b. it's not over-hyped so they're impossible to get!

P

I seriously cant wait for the girls report on this.

Were the heck are they ?

either retired to the bar, gone to buy one or got very wet and gone straight round to the hair stylist to get there bedraggled mop head repaired I bet.

Latest posts

Back