tablets

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers very interesting info will have to go into this.

Blimey Ips, I have trouble taking my 25mg and 50mg tablets so these 3g ones must be big sons of b****es!!

Sorry! One Luddite goes back to his cave!  :biggrin:

If you want the mutz nutz :D of tablets   look at the Nexus 7 ;)

Super tweakable,  will play movies, surf, and if your into retro stuff, will play lots of emulated stuff

PSone  (tomb raider)

N64 Mario

DS

MAME ( arcade games)

Amiga

Gamecube 

loads more can be configured :)

One thing to note  All tablets do not come with shockwave flash enabled,  you may have to do some advanced IT stuff to get it to work, so some flash based games may not work

Also typing on a tablet keyboard can be slow

Mart

I have got Kindle Fire...does the trick for me...and pretty cheap...can't do too much other than read, surf and play games, do emails...
If your IT savvy, breath some life into the kindle and root it, that way you can get access to all of the play store ;)

Not easy to do on the KF  but opens the tablet up from the locked amazon version

Mart

If your IT savvy, breath some life into the kindle and root it, that way you can get access to all of the play store ;)

Not easy to do on the KF  but opens the tablet up from the locked amazon version

Mart
What????

You can probably tell I am not IT savvy...bought the KF as I am from Yorkshire and too tight to buy an iPad as I wasn't sure how much I would use it...but forum and Facebook and all sorts of other things have taken my fancy...

Maybe I will have to be even more exceptional and see what you might bring me....

Cheers everyone. No decision made yet but all most helpful info

Les

we don't even have a phone line mate or sewage or gas. Were bloody poor mate.
Bloody poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You have a gun that if sold, the cash you got for it would feed the poulation of Africa for two years!!!

What????

You can probably tell I am not IT savvy...bought the KF as I am from Yorkshire and too tight to buy an iPad as I wasn't sure how much I would use it...but forum and Facebook and all sorts of other things have taken my fancy...

Maybe I will have to be even more exceptional and see what you might bring me....
Where abouts in Yorkshire? 

Mart

Born in Hull, lived in Halifax....yeah and now I'll be off to hell...or so the saying goes....

But I actually live on the Isle of Wight these days....

Was sort of hoping you knew all this, Doesn't bode well for my stocking.... :fie:

Bloody poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a gun that if sold, the cash you got for it would feed the poulation of Africa for two years!!!
i have told you a million times not to exaggerate :)

Wealth is a comparable thing. So compared to you southerners living on the English riviera were ruddy poor oop north mate.

i have told you a million times not to exaggerate :)

Wealth is a comparable thing. So compared to you southerners living on the English riviera were ruddy poor oop north mate.
English Riviera???!!!!!! I'll have you know I've had three flood warnings in the past two weeks!!!  Dorset is a very poor county pal, we can't afford them fancy shootin irons down this way!  :laugh:

Ooh just rang business support and i can tether so off to car phone warehouse for a fancy tablet thing. :)

Ooh up and running with new Asus tablet not a clue what I am doing as yet :)

Born in Hull, lived in Halifax....yeah and now I'll be off to hell...or so the saying goes....

But I actually live on the Isle of Wight these days....

Was sort of hoping you knew all this, Doesn't bode well for my stocking.... :fie:
Hull,....  just about scrapes Yorkshire .,  for the sake of a bit of water its lincolnshire ;)    Halifax is more like it but still the west ridings

I know you live on the IOW,  the elves keep me well informed my dear x

:santa:

Which is best free anti virus on play store

How do I turn keyboards touch sound off ?

Latest posts

Back