Used gun resale

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO 1topdog,  No I believe in fixed choke, none selective triggers, cartridges that don't kick me and all the rest is soley whats in your head when you shoot!  :crazy:  

(That will br £50.00 for the professional advice)   :haha:  
I'll pay you next time I see you Cyril.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:   (And give you a box of cartridges that will knock your fillings out!)

seems to be a lot of negative talk about zoli guns probably by those people who have never tried one they are very well made guns just very badly marketed by edgar brothers

in 3 or 4 years time when the marketing has been sorted out a few of you on here may be eating your own words 

seems to be a lot of negative talk about zoli guns probably by those people who have never tried one they are very well made guns just very badly marketed by edgar brothers

in 3 or 4 years time when the marketing has been sorted out a few of you on here may be eating your own words 
As with most things marketing is everything, Zoli have nobody but themselves to blame. They've got a fair product on their hand (if a little off beat with the styling) but have so far managed to get a lot of the equation wrong. 

It may well be too late to save the day but:

the styling needs sorting

the range is limited, no entry level £2k guns to get the marque established (silly, no make that pathetic mistake)

it HAS to be placed in winning hands - there is no shortcut here, you pay you gain, you skimp you sink

the price structure is all but laughable

the importer needs a kick up the arse

I am a self appointed expert on these matters so no good arguing.

Agree with hammy and would add they need to drop the price of the flag ship guns as currently they are pitching at perazzi or second hand K80 money and they are not in that ball park no matter what anyone says

And oddly were cheaper when Fawcetts distributed them....... Caesar Guerini got it right (I dont like the guns) but every week at the shooting ground there is another one....... I don't think anyone has shot better since owning them but they do like them.

Not seen anyone turn up with a Zoli yet....

:fie:  Its a bit like Zetor tractors at a cattle market, if you wanted to be taken seriously you'd drive a John Dere! :crazy:  

I Wish I now then what I know now I would never had bought the gun  :shout:  Still, we all make mistakes said the darleck getting of the dustbin :biggrin:

I don't think people buy them, they just keep giving them away at every shoot or raffle in every magazine there is one for a prize. So no wonder no one wants to stock them :hunter:

I Wish I now then what I know now I would never had bought the gun  :shout:  Still, we all make mistakes said the darleck getting of the dustbin :biggrin:
Console yourself by knowing that you got at least £1000 more for it by taking it back to the original Zoli dealer than you would if you took it to a non-Zoli dealer.

At least that's the way it works down this way. There is a reluctance to buy in guns from manufacturers for which they are not agents.  :biggrin:

By way of example, we have 3 main players in the gunshop stakes fairly locally. 1 sells Zoli, 1 sells Ceasar Guerini and the other sells B Rizzini. I was considering a model of one or the other of these for myself. When in dealer 1, tell them you are considering one of the other brands and you get the "You don't want to buy one of them, they will only be worth half of what you pay when you walk out of the shop, but if you bring my nice XXX back in 6 months, you'll get at least 90% of what you paid for it"

All total cobblers of course, as you have found.  There's something to be said for staying with the Berettas, Brownings, Mirokus, Perazzis etc. All known and respected names with at least some value on the second hand market built on their reputation.  :biggrin:

We all make choices however, and it is nice to have the choice??? 

Yes but there a bit different and I actually quite like them. I don't want to buy one but if I was in the market and didn't want the same as everyone else I could be tempted. Resale is in some ways irelevant if your A not going to sell it or B not bothered about the money.

Yes but there a bit different and I actually quite like them. I don't want to buy one but if I was in the market and didn't want the same as everyone else I could be tempted. Resale is in some ways irelevant if your A not going to sell it or B not bothered about the money.
Ha......BUT.....you are going to be in the market for an AUTO Ian?????  :fie:

Resale is in some ways irelevant if your A not going to sell it or B not bothered about the money.
I get the impression that you only qualify on one of the two options there Ips????   :sarcastic:

That's true les :)
Well I'm shocked!!! Another trap shooter plumbing the depths of depravity really is just too much. First it was "The Menace" (Garry2749), then it was "Ian the Plumb" (Ianinpoole), now it's you!!! The world is sinking to new depths!!!

Latest posts

Back