Used gun resale

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Les

Sorry mate but don't disown me as I haven't got one yet.

TD

could not possibly comment but it's true that historically I have been through many guns and interestingly I have shot good and bad scores with all of them. Read into that what you will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Les

Sorry mate but don't disown me as I haven't got one yet.

TD

could not possibly comment but it's true that historically I have been through many guns and interestingly I have shot good and bad scores with all of them. Read into that what you will.
Ha.....you may as well get a maroon one...............

post-951-0-47497000-1418054875.jpg

Attachments

• red auto.jpg
    red auto.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
I may not bother now due to the barrage of abuse, instead I will borrow pauls pogo stick gat gun shotgun.

I had an Auto once, and being a "Hedge Monkey" I could get away with it without raising too much alarm.

Didn't have it long!!    :sarcastic:

Yes but there a bit different and I actually quite like them. I don't want to buy one but if I was in the market and didn't want the same as everyone else I could be tempted. Resale is in some ways irelevant if your A not going to sell it or B not bothered about the money.
Yes, I thought like that, but in an isolated moment of self awareness I realised that I seem to sell the 'keeper' quite often. So better off with something that works for you but which will have a better resale value. Pushing the RRP undermines this.

I am with Hamster and Ed. A mate bought one of their Game models. I would not say it to him, but he would have been better off with a Beretta or Miroku.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back