VIP's

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

No not eley's...............

Some folks profile seem to indicate VIP's  just wondering what the criteria is for being one of the elite ???

is it something to do with masons I wonder cos that captain les bloke seems to be one :)

Its people that have donated to the running of the site.... no extra features, other than this small badge that shows I appreciate their contribution.

ooh I see, so money is involved ...................... nice talking to you anyway. :)

I donated at the very begining but said that I do not want to be a VIP as I do not like that sort of thing. So there may also be others who have donated and who don't want to be blue.......just saying.

......true story

Yeah course you did nicola ............. we believe you :)

PS just in case anyone doesnt get sarcastic humour ............. that was sarcastic humour :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicola is 100% correct - there are a few people who have remained anonymous, some that don't even post - but like reading all of your witty repartee.

yeah course she did mr admin we beleive you .......... :)

It worked!

But I just leave 'the boys' playing here.... they can torture more people, every day, that way.

No not eley's...............

Some folks profile seem to indicate VIP's  just wondering what the criteria is for being one of the elite ???

is it something to do with masons I wonder cos that captain les bloke seems to be one :)
Ian my friend, it's all to do with money old boy! Of course one really must know the right people too, just cross Matts palm with the "crisp and folded" and who knows what could happen! :money:

ooh les me old mate I havent got any money to cross anyones palm with :sarcastic:

ooh les me old mate I havent got any money to cross anyones palm with :sarcastic:
What??????????????  A man with a gun that must be worth almost as much the average house in some parts of the Northeast? No money?????  Not to mention a camper van the size of a small hotel!!  Oh Ian how could you ???  :sarcastichand:

oops ..... well ok then you found me out I am just a tight git :)

Latest posts

Back