Wabbit shooting red neck style.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And those comments from the likes of driven bird shooters

I have to admit that I'm rather more astonished at the continuing reference to the shirt(s) that I wear from folks whose garb likely resembles mud - presumably to blend in with the general condition of your shooting venues.

You tell um Charlie...................and stop being so nice about it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Name "sh*teshirts" but they unfortunately wouldn't be of any use to our friends in the great usa as they only go up to XX-LARGE

Your laughable attempts to denigrate the elegance of obviously superior taste is no more or less that what I expect from the lower classes.   :smoke:

And I will continue being so nice about it as it is well known that I am a perfectly lovely person.  Certainly no cause that will engage me to detract from that.    :thankyou:

4R42L1FH_lg.jpg

Couldnt find any tweed, so next best.......

nope, that's not tweedy enough, sorry.

I have no words........either for the abysmal shooting or Wonko's obtuse understanding of what constitutes good taste  :wink:

I have no words........either for the abysmal shooting or Wonko's obtuse understanding of what constitutes good taste  :wink:
I have no doubt that it is obtuse for far the majority here, hindered as they are by their breeding and culture.   :poke:

Latest posts

Back