Wanted Wanted A303

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazydave

Hi all, I am looking for a Beretta A303, if anyone has one.
Shoulder is playing up (old age) lol
Regards
Dave

Hi,

Not what your asking for but I have a Beretta AL391 in makers ABS Case I would be looking to sell

I would have preferred 303 as first choice, but might end up having to go for a 391. How much are you looking for please?

Regards
Dave
I would have preferred 303 as first choice, but might end up having to go for a 391. How much are you looking for please?
Regards
Dave
Hi jazydave I have a 303 I would sell its quite a rare one 32” super sport in mint condition as it’s only just left the factory I’ve tried it but to light for me so should suit you well very point-able

Hi jazydave I have a 303 I would sell its quite a rare one 32” super sport in mint condition as it’s only just left the factory I’ve tried it but to light for me so should suit you well very point-able
Hi Jim, sounds good, I was thinking 28" but as you say 32 would be more pointable.
How much were you looking for, for it?

The A390 is a good Clay gun. Almost Identical to the 303 except it has a gas valve and is less expensive as the AL391 and the A390 sporting model is heavier than the AL391.(apparently the L in AL means light) The AL391 also has a gas valve but is more difficult to clean as it's fixed to the barrel where the one on A390 is separate.

Hi Jim, sounds good, I was thinking 28" but as you say 32 would be more pointable.
How much were you looking for, for it?
I brought it when I also was suffering with a frozen shoulder , I paid £800 , it needs to be seen to be appreciated! It is literally as new (mint) Where are you in the country ? Cheers Jim .

The A390 is a good Clay gun. Almost Identical to the 303 except it has a gas valve and is less expensive as the AL391 and the A390 sporting model is heavier than the AL391.(apparently the L in AL means light) The AL391 also has a gas valve but is more difficult to clean as it's fixed to the barrel where the one on A390 is separate.
Ah, do you recon the a390 is heavier than the A303 then?
I brought it when I also was suffering with a frozen shoulder , I paid £800 , it needs to be seen to be appreciated! It is literally as new (mint) Where are you in the country ? Cheers Jim .
Hi Jim, I'm in Carlisle

Ah, do you recon the a390 is heavier than the A303 then?

Hi Jim, I'm in Carlisle
Prob about the same.
They are almost identical except for chamber lengths and the springy gas valve thing. I think valve was added to let excess gas out on heavier loads due to it having 3" chambers rather than 2"3/4 on the 303.
I read somewhere that the ones with the A prefix, although retain an alloy receiver, have more steel parts such as the magazine tube.
The AL prefix has more parts made from a lighter alloy, hence a lighter gun.

Prob about the same.
They are almost identical except for chamber lengths and the springy gas valve thing. I think valve was added to let excess gas out on heavier loads due to it having 3" chambers rather than 2"3/4 on the 303.
I read somewhere that the ones with the A prefix, although retain an alloy receiver, have more steel parts such as the magazine tube.
The AL prefix has more parts made from a lighter alloy, hence a lighter gun.
I kind of had my heart set on an A303, but maybe it would be easier to get a 390 would it?

Latest posts

Back