We've been challenged...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
So - ShootClay has been challenged to a 'website' shoot-off against a team from Ladies-Shooting.Com Dates to be finalised - but we're thinking of March, at a central location - competition format and team sizes to be agreed. I'm working with the owner of Ladies-Shooting (Vicky) to work out if we can have a charity element, get a bit of press for both sites and have some fun. BUT - the honour of ShootClay is at stake here - we will need a dream team of guns to make this a ShootClay Victory. Any volunteers to defend the honour of ShootClay?

In principle, sounds good. The devil is in the detail.. When and where? Maybe between Xmas and NY? Actually, Crazy Bear have a shoot on 27th. Could use that????CSC3

CleverSC3 said:

In principle, sounds good. The devil is in the detail.. When and where? Maybe between Xmas and NY? Actually, Crazy Bear have a shoot on 27th. Could use that????CSC3
 Matt said around March. Ed, March is still potentially chilly. It may not be condusive in preventing "walnut whip" syndrome /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Thanks guys - the start of a team. I like it...Adam - I'll email you offline about something related.

We'll be up for this, although I suspect that Wendy may want to shoot for the other side/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

I suspect that could be arranged - once we get down to dates and teams, I'll put her in contact with Vicky who runs Ladies-Shooting.

Oh hell …… looks like I''ve got my work cut out until march then, 24/7 I think. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for it but can't hit a barn door currently so will most likely come along and watch. Jon.

At one annual shoot I do, the system is to take the top four scores out of each team. this means the competition is fully on without meaning somebody need worry if they are not one of the top guys.Csc3

I'd be up for being in the team.   Will also offer Weston Wood up for the location - pretty central! Steve /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Not sure if I fancy getting my butt whipped by a bunch of women, but on the other hand.............................  Yeah spank me ladies /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

We are only in the crap if they have managed to clone Cheryl Hall.. She has not read the rule that says 'I must shoot like a lovely bunnykins'.CSC3

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes Cheryl Hall/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif, that's one lady I'd love to watch shoot a few stands. 

Back