We've been challenged...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be up for that, place & date permitting.  I like the charity element idea, should be a bit of good publicity for clay shooting.The Pigeon Watch North v South annual charity shoot takes the top 10 scores from each side from an entry of approx 40 guns per team and that works very well, with that system it doesn't matter if the sides are massively un-balanced in numbers and the winner is the charity. Only thing I would say that as a Northerner (feel free to make with the whippet & flat cap jokes) it hurt like hell when we lost to the shandy sipping southerners at this year's PW shoot, I don't know if we could stand being beaten by the ladies/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif Finally can I put a good word in for Sporting Targets as a venue, they really did "make the effort" when they hosted this year's PW charity shoot. Mr Potter

Maybe not good enough but would be interested depending on location!

That's the plan - working on details over the next couple of weeks... but it looks like we have the makings of a team...

Yes ,given some old girls a bit of what for sounds like fun.No probs with time or place.If it involves shootin im in.

JonSkeet said:

tobi-wan said:
Who's Cheryl Hall?
Erm, she can shoot a bit
:) some of the events she was won- British Open Sporting, World Sporting Ladies Champion
;)  Jon.
 Not to mention Becky Bream, Laura Barns, Davina Row, to name but a few. All champions guys.I've had a look at our members list at ladies-shooting.com to remind me who we have….and you really don''t want to know guys. Be afraid, be very afraid./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no. Cheryl makes every other lady look like they are shooting blind-folded. Embarassing really..CSC3

CleverSC3 said:

No, no. Cheryl makes every other lady look like they are shooting blind-folded. Embarassing really..CSC3
And most men/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

Should get better ticket sales for this beating than a Benn v Eubank fight   :)

Are you speaking in tongues? I have no idea what all of that means.

oooohhhh yeeeaaah, Iron Man, best way to crack off a slab of shells in a couple of hours /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

At risk of sounding sexist (heaven forbid!!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif) a 155 Iron Man might be quite hard going on some ladies? I'd be up for a shoot shindig so long as it wasn't a ridiculous distance away /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

We normally do it over the whole day Paul, Jane and Nicola didnt worry about it nor did any of the other lady shooters out with us all on the last one we did, in fact most of them seemed really fit afterwards you sexist student /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I might be up for a meet up /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gifWill keep an eye on this thread unless its moved to meet ups./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Update for everyone - I'm working with Vicky at Ladies-Shooting on a venue and date for us to get this shoot on. When we have the plan - I'll confirm here, and there will also be a page on the main site to promote and sign up. Broad plan is to have an open shoot at a central location tbc, with teams of ShootClay and Ladies-Shooting competing in a number of classes... there will be a charity element if we can organise. Aiming for mid/late March - at a weekend of course.

Back