What gun you shoot with

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11 DT it is, barrels 32 inch they are! Stock adjustable can be! Hmmm left handed shooting from the dark side I am!

1001706_10153064394720103_1283410778_n.jpg

' Hmmm left handed shooting from the dark side I am! '

I would like to point out that the Winner of The World Championship in San Antonio and the British Open last weekend are both Left handed and both were taught in their formative years  by Left handed shots, one the greatest Sporting shot ever , sadly no longer with us and one who is the greatest person ever, according to my wife, sadly still with us.

AJ was a fantastic shot and was the forerunner to what we have now in terms of talent, he wasn't called smoker because he was fond of stoogie, I had the privilege of shooting with him on numerous occasions and boy he could shoot, even in his latter years.

Sorry for going OT, normal service will be resumed shortly

32 inch 682 golde adjustable comb and soon to have adjustable isis pad, and fabarm velocity semi auto. Equally mediocre with both..

AJ was a fantastic shot and was the forerunner to what we have now in terms of talent, he wasn't called smoker because he was fond of stoogie, I had the privilege of shooting with him on numerous occasions and boy he could shoot, even in his latter years.

Sorry for going OT, normal service will be resumed shortly
seem to remember shooting star shot with him in late 80s early 90s

Latest posts

Back