Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think yourselves lucky, very lucky indeed you have so many grounds within such a short journey.

The largest populated area up here is Glasgow, and the nearest Houston nearly beside the airport has 5 sporting stands,weekends only. Next nearest which is a great set up with every discipline is N.A.S.G forty minutes away. Some weekend trap grounds further out but any other decent sporting grounds are nearly a two and a half hours drive
Alex Salmond will take care of it after Scotland gains independence. ;)

Don't talk pish that guy can't fart indepence.

Now this is my view ok

Most folk I know think are firstly Brittish,

They would then say they are from Scotland, eh Scottish really.

No one,,,,,,No one,,,,,,,, I know would ever want independance, it's a lot of pish.

And if so,,,,,,, I am of to France

Nobody posting about Gunsite, Weston or Fork 'Andles.. (Not here obviously; on Shoot Review section). I draw from this that everybody did as badly as I did. I'm going to the pub now..

Just a quick point on the pool shoot B/C class - we've been guaranteed B/C class shooters a £50 share of our pool shoot for over 2 years. I believe we were the first grounds to do this as our examination into the pool shoot entry showed that there were at least 40% of the entries coming from these classes.

Haven't got a problem with you going wherever you want to shoot, honestly - just felt a bit peeved when I read the post about the pool shoot.
Gunsite was close to me so chose that for today as kids made me short of time. Shot weston wood the other month, an absoulte fantastic layout and the first time I have ever shot sporting there but no pool shoot on at all? still, looking forward to the FITASC next week

its hump day!!(wednesday)and closer to sunday morning but very quiet on here :( !! well i counting down to wylye on sunday and all ready for some good food..ha ha anyone else going will say hi :)

Hoping to do the first of the Doveridge Winter Series this Sunday.

Time to start wrapping up me thinks....brrrr.

Owls Lodge on Saturday for me then Westfield on Sunday for 150 Feeeetasc...

Owls lodge Saturday then staying in bed Sunday :) next registered not until the 10th and that's fitasc. Nice break for me, can't say I'm missing it at the moment :)

Back at Houston, last two weeks scores were mince, last weeks second round shooting gun down was way higher.

So back to Houston, and don't think about it,,, shoot fast as I'm told to do.

Call Pull,,,,mount swinging onto bird, fire and keep swinging through. Job done. That was how I was taught and that's what works, no time to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back