Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only takes a few mins to get your head around the sequence and the rules. Once shot it's hard to go back to normal sporting, come and have a go....
its the same old thing not knowing and the un known..i love my sporting and shoot gun down all the time just feel i got to try it as it sounds like fun and everyone who shoots it seem hooked..

Only takes a few mins to get your head around the sequence and the rules. Once shot it's hard to go back to normal sporting, come and have a go....

yep - pretty straight forward and as bob says can be hard to get "up for" sporting on occasion, for me anyway

Ill vouch for that, we shot our first FITASC last week and can't wait for the next one possibly next weekend if anyone will have me and Parkie in their squad?

looks like im going to have to find a squad that will put up with someone who not shot it before and have ago.. :)

Not me , rain passed by 10.30 at 4Cs :) .. Didn't see you there mate ?
evening mate, i only at ramsbury and it was chucking it down all morning and i chickened out !! how you do today my friend ? many there :)

evening mate, i only at ramsbury and it was chucking it down all morning and i chickened out !! how you do today my friend ? many there :)
There was a good number there, and a few from Shootclay ... Shot 43ex50 first time round and 38ex50 second time round ( I never do well shooting the same course for a second time ) and 8ex10 on the pool shoot , was in joint first in trophy ;)

There was a good number there, and a few from Shootclay ... Shot 43ex50 first time round and 38ex50 second time round ( I never do well shooting the same course for a second time ) and 8ex10 on the pool shoot , was in joint first in trophy ;)
spot on well done mate..hopefully meet up soon..whats on sunday coming ?? may see ya then.well shot today :)

Good to shoot round with you Robo

Dropped to many on the first two stands and finished with 36ex50

Guys, road works start today on the A303 next to Stonehenge so allow extra time to get to Wylye on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back