Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit hit or miss!!! The beat we are going to is fishing well, so long as the water hasn't burst it's banks one of the three of us should catch fish.......

To be honest, you can't believe catch returns!!! On the a lot of places you have to return your first fish.......guess what......whenever a bailiff asks anyone if they have caught anything? Yes, 1 is the reply!!! 50% of the people who do catch anything chap them, hide the fish and say they caught nothing!!!

It's a bit hit or miss!!! The beat we are going to is fishing well, so long as the water hasn't burst it's banks one of the three of us should catch fish.......

To be honest, you can't believe catch returns!!! On the a lot of places you have to return your first fish.......guess what......whenever a bailiff asks anyone if they have caught anything? Yes, 1 is the reply!!! 50% of the people who do catch anything chap them, hide the fish and say they caught nothing!!!
I was shooting in the scottish borders last November at Hawick went down to the weir ( river Teviot) there was a fair few salmon going over but no where near what we used to see back about 20 years ago,and the locals said last year was better than previous years

Vegitating on the sofa Sunday. Got about 3 weeks off of reg shooting planned with only a couple of pheasant days and the fireworks day at owls is the only clays planned

Weston Wood This Sunday - 21st October....... Entries 10am to 1pm.

Windrush on Sat 20th October...... £30 comp!!

Now there's a dilemma! WW and 4C's, or 4C's and Gunsite!!

I'm falling towards WW and 4C's - got some dosh to collect from WW! ;)

Decisions, decisions....... :wacko:

Windrush early Saturday for a dose of Mr Lovatt....then Gunsite and 4cs Sunday....I'll give someone else a chance of winning WW this week :wink: .......Gonna be good!!

Now there's a dilemma! WW and 4C's, or 4C's and Gunsite!!

I'm falling towards WW and 4C's - got some dosh to collect from WW! ;)

Decisions, decisions....... :wacko:
You got some at Gunsite as well.brown envelopes all over the place. :) Happy days.

Windrush early Saturday for a dose of Mr Lovatt....then Gunsite and 4cs Sunday....I'll give someone else a chance of winning WW this week :wink: .......Gonna be good!!
Same as.Not sure what time at windrush though.

fc and gunsite for me :) why do all have to be on same day !!!!! only wylye on sunday and this week fourcounties/gunsite/westonwood/urchfont !!!! dont you ground owmers talk !!!!!!! :angry:

CPC course at work :( Suprised the swear filter didnt pick that up :.: :.: Stupid government idea that drivers have to do a cpc course to teach them to suck eggs and rip a load more money out of the transport industry :yell:

CPC course at work :( Suprised the swear filter didnt pick that up :.: :.: Stupid government idea that drivers have to do a cpc course to teach them to suck eggs and rip a load more money out of the transport industry :yell:
Thats why i won't be renewing my HGV in 2015 :(

You got some at Gunsite as well.brown envelopes all over the place. :) Happy days.
Martin, I'm really not sure about that, although I know you said you checked. I shot a 69 there in June, but I'm sure I went B/O then - can't really remember. The only other times I've shot it were with a 65 and 50 something. My name doesn't appear on any of the results on the website either. Confused..... :wacko:

Last time i looked on the money to claim im sure it had your name x2 on there

I fancy a bit of 4Cs, so hangover permitting I'll take a short drive over at some point

Gents

Dont forget the new aggregate score system between Gunsite and Four Counties on Sunday.

We're putting our High Gun up to £150 to mirror Sean's so one lucky shooter may go home with £400 or 3 could go home with a minimum of £100!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back