Who's where this Sunday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up Robo. I bet it will be packed solid on Sunday morning with all the traffic going West for the holidays ;) !

Going nowere this Sunday, no shells, no money, no funny!!!

North Ayrshire will be the next clay shooting for the second of eight in their 50 bird FITASC winter series on the 18th, should have created enough wealth to pay the £20 entry and buy a slab of shells by then...........

Taking Nick T and Iggy to a couple of midlands 100 birders, see how they get on with me looming over them....

Wylye or Weston Wood for me.... not sure, possibly Wylye - but worried about the traffic mentioned.

Might try to sneak to Weston. Got the nieces to stay Sat night after fitasc so depends when we get them gone.

Do I get a loyalty discount for shooting both days with The Clay Shooting Company???? :D

Wylye or Weston Wood for me.... not sure, possibly Wylye - but worried about the traffic mentioned.
A little detour off the A303 if it's bad, but I'm not convinced it will make a huge difference to travel time - holidays are over, kids are back at school. :D

Bob P said he might have a go for Wylye too......I feel a Shootclay meetup coming on! ;) :D

(Oh, and don't forget you have an envelpope waiting for you, Matt! ) ;)

Let me know if ya up for it nearer the time bud , hope your on the mend :)
I'll be there matey - I only shot the clubman last weekend, so the callous on my trigger finger is getting small, and we can't have that, can we?? ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back